• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 1000yds at Coalinga

Re: 1000yds at Coalinga

Nice Scope!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice Scope!
smile.gif
</div></div>
Thanks Dave, its my friends Leupold ER/T, your old Nightforce is going on my Ferret50 when it shows up.

Nice guns.. Nice pic.. How do they shoot???

They both shoot great but I'd have to say the Barrett is my favorite. My buddy,who owns the Barrett, shoulder fired it,standing, and actually hit within the target frame at 1000 yards !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yachtee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a rail on top of your scope? If so what do you use it for? </div></div>
No its the carry handle, but it does look like a rail on top of the scope
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shoot some video! </div></div>
I'll be shootin some next time we go down to Coalinga.
I just found my camera mount.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jdwelch10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks fun ... May I come ? Lol </div></div>
Sure, but the new guy has to buy the steaks at Harris Ranch after the day of shooting
laugh.gif