• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns 10mm pistol options

For a cheaper option, he Dan Wesson Razorback 10 - About $1200.

Then send it out for Fronstrap checkering and an ambi slide and its all you need.

Reactions: Drstrangelove
Oh, they make other 10s than the G20?:ROFLMAO:. Mine goes with me everywhere in the woods. Carries same value of importance as my boots, etc

Glock 20 would be do everything you're looking for but doesn't have a safety. You can add an aftermarket one if you really feel you need it. Just get a decent holster and it will be fine.

If anyone comes across the Springfield XDM 10mm in the threaded barrel version on sale, thing that is all it is going to take to get me onboard. The FDE is a nice looking option as well. TIA

If anyone comes across the Springfield XDM 10mm in the threaded barrel version on sale, thing that is all it is going to take to get me onboard. The FDE is a nice looking option as well. TIA
You mean like this one??
20200516_084520.jpg

Just picked up the 10mm Springfield OSP and wondered if any can give any input on ammo? Self defense preferably, and if it malters it will run suppressed with an Obsidian 45 can. TIA

Just picked up the 10mm Springfield OSP and wondered if any can give any input on ammo? Self defense preferably, and if it malters it will run suppressed with an Obsidian 45 can. TIA

I have 2 good loads for my OSP:
155gr XTP over 11.9gr Blue Dot @1350fps
180gr HC rnfp over 9.8 Blue Dot @ 1100fps

The XTP load is a hot load and needs to be approached carefully. In my gun, I found pressure at 12.6 grains and accuracy had fell off the charts.

Reactions: dave300
Smith & Wesson Model 58. Or 57 if you need fancy sights

You're welcome

I have a Glock 20 and the 10mm cartridge feels like A LOT in the polymer frame. You could always add a safety to it if you so desired but I wouldn't recommend the G20 personally. Go for something a bit heavier with a metal frame and potentially a barrel closer to 5" if you can. The 10mm options keep rolling out, the cartridge seems to be making a comeback.

I don’t find my g20 anything other then great to shoot, now my 44 mag revolver on the other hand has some pop

I love the 10mm. I think it is a good and versatile cartridge. I have had a G20. Too bitety for me and not as accurate as I like. It got sold. My Sig P220 SAO in 10 is a great piece. It is an accurate and good platform for the 10. My favorite is the Dan Wesson 1911 Razorback. I put a grip with rubber finger groves on it because the front strap was not checkered. That one shoots great. From normal heavy loads to Buffalo Bore Stout loads it handles them all well. I am considering putting my Sig P220 on this site once I follow protocol. It does fit with my Sig Legion SAO P226 in 9mm that is my primary carry weapon. But the DW 1911 Razorback is a jewel. For the Chest Rig, I use the Simply Rugged Chesty Puller. Very nice and secure rig. Leather...