• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10x Custom RimFire Action

car2go4

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 7, 2010
mn
hey,

does anyone have experience with their action?

how accurate is it ?

Re: 10x Custom RimFire Action

We have a couple single shots built up for benchrest and they are outstanding. I have owned about every custom 22LR action out there and they are as good or better.

Paul

I saw they have a repeater. Anybody know what footprint that fits into? I wonder if McMillan has a stock inletted for it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cut rifled</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have a couple single shots built up for benchrest and they are outstanding. I have owned about every custom 22LR action out there and they are as good or better.

Paul</div></div>

have you had one of Baitey's new actions?

The Falcon has it's own footprint not a 700, not sure about the current hole spacing because they have changed it a couple of times. I have owned 2 of them and now I only own 10X's and Turbo's. The main thing between the Falcon and the 10X is the price difference, the 10X is the better deal. The Falcon's we had were accurate but I prefer the Turbo style action which the 10X is a copy of.

I've looked at all of them and it's not a 700 footprint. Very cooper-esque with the single locking lug on the bolt handle. Not a bad action though.

How does the new ultra light arms rimfire action stack up?

I was thinking about getting a ULA but they raised the price by $500 and I have heard that the magazine can be wiggly. I also want a folding stock so a Remington 700 foot print would be nice and a coated action. I may go with a BlackOps Precision 605, but I don't know if I want to spend that much.

Anyone know what the current price is on the ULA is?