• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

11mm Dovetail scope rings

View attachment 7857824
OP,
I would consider the offerings from Area 419. Though not intended for this rifle, their CZ 457 rail in 50MOA is a quality unit.
I believe they offer 20 and 30MOA as well.
I have owned Warne steel and BKL alloy rings. The Warnes while nice had a machining flaw. When sent back, they returned a simpler (downgraded) set. The replacements were perfect, and I’ve never had to touch the scope adjustments in over 10 years, still, it bugs me.
The BKLs were a disappointment. They are a simple extrusion that had been bead/sand/shot blasted. No where near the quality of anything else I’ve used.
I have purchased a set of BKL adapters (11mm to Picatinny) which seem to have more bearing surface, and would be less likely to slip compared to the CZ adapters.
Good to know on the BKLs, Thanks

Just installed my BSCAR 25 MOA standard rail. Love how it looks and with Warne low rings holding the Vortex Diamondback 4-16. Hopefully allows me to dial to 300 yards.

Just installed my BSCAR 25 MOA standard rail. Love how it looks and with Warne low rings holding the Vortex Diamondback 4-16. Hopefully allows me to dial to 300 yards.
How do you find the height to be relative to stock cheek weld

I’ve got the Pro varmint model and currently the cheek weld is comfortable, but I have a KRG Bravo coming tomorrow hopefully so I will play around more with it then.

Everything lined up as it should thankfully, I was a bit skeptical ordering low rings since the Scar rail only adds 0.25.” Was also worried the scope would hit the barrel.

Looks like the scope sits almost identical to where it was with the medium Warne 22 cal rings. Only downside is that I don’t have much room to install a level on the scope or even the rail. I’ve got a cheap Amazon one on there now but will probably order a lower profile one. Just hate to pay $50 for a level.

Reactions: Acp
It may actually be a little bit too low in the Bravo. I’ve got the adjustable cheek rest all the way to the bottom. I have full sight of the scope when I’m standing and prone. But feels a little unnatural when I’m shooting from the bench. Don’t know how to explain it other than something feels a little off.

I’m thinking of switching to another brand low rings that are just a little bit higher than the Warne and see if that makes things feel better. Kinda hate to do it now that I have 55 MOA of elevation.

It may actually be a little bit too low in the Bravo. I’ve got the adjustable cheek rest all the way to the bottom. I have full sight of the scope when I’m standing and prone. But feels a little unnatural when I’m shooting from the bench. Don’t know how to explain it other than something feels a little off.

I’m thinking of switching to another brand low rings that are just a little bit higher than the Warne and see if that makes things feel better. Kinda hate to do it now that I have 55 MOA of elevation.
Played around with the cheek rest. Turns out it was a little too low so I raised it.
Was actually on the way to my LGS to get huger rings and adjusted it before I left. Happy that my gun is finally finished minus the Mask HD.

Attachments

• F338714D-ED1D-4EB8-B3FD-A7DC617027E8.jpeg
    F338714D-ED1D-4EB8-B3FD-A7DC617027E8.jpeg
    338.3 KB · Views: 48
I know that this is an old thread, but I’m in the same boat.
I bought a CZ453 that came with a nice Nikon 6-20x40, 1” scope, but it has the fine crosshairs with the tiny target dot, and my old eyes have trouble picking it up. I have an 8-32x44mm coming that I SHOULD be able to see the crosshairs better but don’t really want to have to buy a pile of different rings to get the right height and half way decent quality 🤔