• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

12 more shot in Louisiana

POC on POC crime stories fade quickly. Doesn't support white supremacy narrative. They need another shooting by a white male on a "vulnerable" population for the AWB.

Last edited:
Common thread - "Baton Rouge Mayor Sharon Weston Broome — who met with mayors of other major U.S. cities in Washington, D.C., last week, to discuss the issue of crime" - major US cities are led by Democrats

No photos, must be trying to protect the narrative.

Photos on their instargram site, probably is black on black crime.

Reactions: MCSO1357
So far for the weekend, which isn't over yet, there have 3 dead & 20 wounded from shootings in Chicago. Tell me how this story is news-worthy?
Look at the percentages.

Chicago- 2,749,000/20 =1 in 137,450

BatonRouge- 227,479/12 = 1 in 18,,956

-----------------

Chicago
Baton Rouge =7.25

So for every one shot in chitown, 7.25 get it in BR. Likely doesnt hold true on a long term comparison.

Can I share the common denominator yet? Or nah…….
“Funny, they don’t look Druish.”

C014A24F-28EF-49A5-A131-9C35EB62E28E.jpeg

Sirhr

I’m right up the road, in Shreveport, and this is the first I've heard of it.
It’s scary, because, if everything goes right, I’ll be sending my daughter to Red Stick next year for Vet School. 🥺

No photos, must be trying to protect the narrative.

Photos on their instargram site, probably is black on black crime.

All you need to know right there. This is why we are not hearing it non stop.

Reactions: Jgunner
Just hearing about the dance hall shooting in LA this morning. Old Asian guy killing other Asians during Chinese New Year celebration. Heard a new term though "semi-automatic assault pistol" Not sure if they are referring to a pistol AR or a regular pistol. Haven't seen the weapons yet.

Please read the above post then we will continue.
Got to be a lot of lobbyist, drugs and cash needing transportation......

Found some footage of some people driving around in baton rouge seems legit

• Haha
Reactions: BLEE
Found some footage of some people driving around in baton rouge seems legit

I'm a native of Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge High School, some time at LSU.... A lot of years in the oil patch and working at the refineries and chem plants between Baton Rouge and New Orleans (The Cancer Corridor)... Left as the oil crisis hit in 1986.... Never moved back. Children and grand children there and many old friends / relatives there. I'm sure if I would have remained in Louisiana, I would have been dead long ago.
Laissez les bons temps rouler
1674946549750.png

It's your children they really want.... Buying them in the Deep south
Donors, some of them rich and many of them anonymous, wrote big checks to support East Baton Rouge Parish School Board candidates this past fall, triggering a flood of mailers, phone calls, text messages and digital ads.

This campaign largesse came almost exclusively through “dark money” channels, spent by nonprofit groups organized so they can raise unlimited sums of money on behalf of candidates as long as they do so independently and do not coordinate their spending with those they support. And their special federal tax status allows these groups to shield their donors from public disclosure, which they typically do.

Reactions: BLEE
Saw a skinny dude in Memphis dump 30 rounds on FA w/ G17 into a fat dude from like 10 yards away...with 1 arm.....held high.....pretty much did not miss...at all.

U.S. is fucked....however......you have the demographics that you have....I get it....can't change it really.

Canada has like 1.8% African American and people are melting down.

Different world.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
A highclown sighting in the pit? Shit’s about to go sideways…

BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - Members of the Baton Rouge Fire Department received five new protective vests on the morning of Tuesday, April 4.
The vests specifically went to the Baton Rouge Fire Department’s Investigation Division.
The Capital Area Law Enforcement Foundation, or CALEF, provided the new Angel Armor vests.

There has been almost 77K gunshots detected in Chicago so far this year... that's 77 THOUSAND! In under 6 months.
9K in just the neighborhood of Englewood. How's Louisiana compare?

Reparations will probably fix all of this.

There has been almost 77K gunshots detected in Chicago so far this year... that's 77 THOUSAND! In under 6 months.

If you coampare population density it might be close than you think.

And thnks, I want my reparation.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I don't care about Chicago, probably helping the country in an more tangible way than you think

Reactions: Maggot

That "Shot Recorder" is nothing more than a warm and fuzzy "Feel Good" thing. Preventing the shot is what the remedy is. After the shot it's all over but the cryin' .......