• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

12-Year-Old Football Player with Mustache and ‘Tattoos’ Causes Massive Controversy

What is the chances of mom pumping this kid full of testosterone, growth hormones, steraroids, anything really. Hoping he makes it pro and makes them millions.

Just a thought

Doubt it, could have some weird disorder or just the lying about his age.

I don't even know what's real or satire anymore.

tumblr_mhclk7kdJv1rasi8do1_400.gif

A friend of mine all through school was over 6' when we were 12. He was 6-7 weighed 260 when were seniors in high school. I know he was shaving in 8th grade, don't think so in 6th grade. Went onto play D1 football...

5-11 and 198 at 12!!!! WTF???

I won't vouch for this kid's real age. But there is a boy in my son's middle school youth group that is in 7th grade (presumably 13 years old) that is around 5'8" and has to be at least 185, and he certainly isn't a fat. This is probably a 5-sigma sort of occurrence.

Premature puberty is a real thing. The cause isn't known, but it's probably linked to environmental chemical exposure of some type.

He does look old. My back court running mate #2 guard in 7th and 8th grade was 5'10" with a full mustache white guy. He never matured any more and went from dominant to a basic bench player by the 10th grade. Nature can be a fickle bitch.

Reactions: RedBaron
Hillary warned us all of the super predators they are creating

One of my son's teammates on his hockey team is 6' 150lbs at 13y/o. No facial hair yet though. He was closer to 5'9 when he was 12 last season.

T

A friend of mine in 8th grade had a full beard- like a legit full beard. He looked like someone’s dad, but was 13. The school made him shave.

There is a kid in our (adult) Jiu Jitsu class about this (OP) size and age. Moved up by the instructor because he was rag-dolling the teens. He rag-dolls a few adults now.

The prejudice shown in this thread- even by this board’s standard- is appalling.

I had a buddy, in 7th grade that could buy beer. He was 6'foot and had a beard. It was crazy...