• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 120 Round / Field Pack

I’m definitely in for one of these. This is the product that finally made me dust off my wallet.

OK ... stopping 120 pack sale . for the moment .

WOW .. I need to sort-out the RUSH of PM's quickly coming in to me on these .. and do a proper count of people PM'ing me, So I can cover all wanting them .
I dont think they all gone yet . BUT . I just need to keep things sorted and in order to keep people happy .

....thanks

Last edited:
I had a feeling that it would be like that. This is the right product at the right time.

I'm in for 1. PM sent.

ETA: if there's any left lol

In for a coyote one if you have any left, or when you begin taking orders again.

Got my 308 field pack today. Man that thing is awesome! I have the original ammo binder as well and this field pack is definitely on par. It's just so well done and well made. Can't wait to get a 223 version too!

I am in when you are ready to ship the next batch. PM sent.

Got mine today as well. A1 first class craftsmanship. Looking forward to fielding this at matches next year.
IMG_6643.jpg
IMG_6642.jpg
IMG_6644.jpg

IMG_6645.jpg

IMG_6646.jpg

This post is for providing info, and answering a few questions for people , that were asking questions on this particular Item I am making .

OK .. Not For Sale .. right at this Moment . .
Also, before I start cutting and sew a pile of these to put up for sale . I am just going to sell 3 or 4 of these at first, to get feedback, and feel-for, if it an item that is actually needed/wanted .
This Ammo field pack is only for , ( Short Action ) .308 Win parent case/Creed/Dasher ..etc.

Different people have asked me for something like this over last few years . I worked on a pattern for a while, and I finished a pattern and one for myself . So i Just going to post couple Pics. . To show example of what idea is running around my brain and patterned and I making .

The thing about 120-Round Ammo carrier was best way to manage the 'weight' , plus make user friendly in the field, Rugged and also keep it clean and simple for keeping the price down .

.. Your precision ammo has full protection from field abuse and weather . silent carry of loaded Rounds and also empty Brass .
The Field Pack/Bag .. It a Bag, Carry by hand, or Malice Clip to your Pack . . basic size/dimension of ..
5" x 6" x 9.25" tall .
all nylon 1000 Denier inside outside, nicely padded, removable carry handle, with also PAL's webbing on backside to Malice Clip/attach to outside packs, has good weather protection . A nice clean looking Pack .

120 Rounds of Ammo .. Inside field Bag/Pack . it holds ( 3 ) individual, removable ( 40-round ) ammo Book/Binders . They are same heavy quality construction like my Ammo Binders, but are a simpler design .
-
-
View attachment 7648278
-
View attachment 7648275
-
outstanding! I'm in for one

Reactions: bambus and lash
PM sent. When available, in for: 1 for .308, 1 for 6.5 Creedmoor and 1 for 6mm Creedmoor if you have that.

PM sent for whenever these are available again too. Design looks awesome softy

Received my pack today. Very, VERY nice craftsmanship and I’m always told I am too picky. Thanks @softcock for a very nice, premium product! Order with 110% confidence!

Reactions: lash and Oldloser
Yes Indeed, I am in for 2 please. I will start watching more so hopefully I can be in on the dogpile for the second run.

OK this is what going on , with the ( short action ) 120-Round field packs .
Have been making another run, and I am sending out to people .

Was to much of a fast Rush/free-for-all, this last time I put a batch run up for sale . Hard to keep it all in order, I was just overwhelmed and the whole batch was gone in less than hour, and I even let the kit I made for myself go out .

So.. ( for now ) . I not putting them up in 'for sale thread' like last time . . I just going down list of names that I picked up .
I have a list of names that I been accumulating since starting this for sale Post , and so if you have contacted me, I have your Name on the list .
. Plus, I also still taking/adding names off this Thread and from PM's .
.....thanks

G2G.
I'm in for one that will fit standard SA cals.
Not picky on color but OD, M81, or Coyote work fine.
I'll send a PM too.

OK this is what going on , with the ( short action ) 120-Round field packs .
Have been making another run, and I am sending out to people .

Was to much of a fast Rush/free-for-all, this last time I put a batch run up for sale . Hard to keep it all in order, I was just overwhelmed and the whole batch was gone in less than hour, and I even let the kit I made for myself go out .

So.. ( for now ) . I not putting them up in 'for sale thread' like last time . . I just going down list of names that I picked up .
I have a list of names that I been accumulating since starting this for sale Post , and so if you have contacted me, I have your Name on the list .
. Plus, I also still taking/adding names off this Thread and from PM's .
.....thanks
I sent a PM several months ago to get on the list, but haven't heard back.

I'm just making sure I get in the list, because I'd like to have one before the match season gets going wide open.

I like the list of names idea. I tried to jump on the thread early in its creation but was not online when the last batch got posted up and completely missed out.

Hopefully I am on the list. =)