• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB 13” Geissele Rail

Wanting To Buy

TN Shooter

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2018
Tennessee
Looking for a 13” Geissele Rail. Not the newer 13.5”. Prefer a MK8/MK16 in black but let me know what you have.

Last edited:
Have a FDE 15” mk4 brand new with gas block if interested

Have a FDE 15” mk4 brand new with gas block if interested

I’m doing a 13.7 build so I need a 13”. Thanks.

Reactions: deersniper
I went through the exact same situation a few months ago, don’t know why they extended all their rails to 13.5”. It took me a couple months but I ended up finding what I wanted. Unsolicited advice that you have already probably thought through but I’m pin and welding a SF muzzle device, and it doesn’t quite get to 16” without a ridiculous amount of shims. If you’re planning on pin and welding and are leaning towards SF a 14.5 barrel may be more appropriate.

I went through the exact same situation a few months ago, don’t know why they extended all their rails to 13.5”. It took me a couple months but I ended up finding what I wanted. Unsolicited advice that you have already probably thought through but I’m pin and welding a SF muzzle device, and it doesn’t quite get to 16” without a ridiculous amount of shims. If you’re planning on pin and welding and are leaning towards SF a 14.5 barrel may be more appropriate.
Thanks for the input. Planning on pinning a Nox to get to 16”. Hoping to snag a 13” Geissele as well but have some other options if I can’t find one. I’m not in a hurry on this build.

I didnt have this issue with a BA 13.7" and a warcomp. 16" dead on. As per the rail, it also took me a few months to get one. You're probably much better off using Barf.com or even Instagram.

I have a like new black 13" mk8 id consider selling. shoot me a pm and we'll talk.