• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTB 13” Geissele Rail

Wanting To Buy

TN Shooter

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2018
Tennessee
Looking for a 13” Geissele Rail. Not the newer 13.5”. Prefer a MK8/MK16 in black but let me know what you have.

Last edited:
Have a FDE 15” mk4 brand new with gas block if interested

Have a FDE 15” mk4 brand new with gas block if interested

I’m doing a 13.7 build so I need a 13”. Thanks.

Reactions: deersniper
I went through the exact same situation a few months ago, don’t know why they extended all their rails to 13.5”. It took me a couple months but I ended up finding what I wanted. Unsolicited advice that you have already probably thought through but I’m pin and welding a SF muzzle device, and it doesn’t quite get to 16” without a ridiculous amount of shims. If you’re planning on pin and welding and are leaning towards SF a 14.5 barrel may be more appropriate.

I went through the exact same situation a few months ago, don’t know why they extended all their rails to 13.5”. It took me a couple months but I ended up finding what I wanted. Unsolicited advice that you have already probably thought through but I’m pin and welding a SF muzzle device, and it doesn’t quite get to 16” without a ridiculous amount of shims. If you’re planning on pin and welding and are leaning towards SF a 14.5 barrel may be more appropriate.
Thanks for the input. Planning on pinning a Nox to get to 16”. Hoping to snag a 13” Geissele as well but have some other options if I can’t find one. I’m not in a hurry on this build.

I didnt have this issue with a BA 13.7" and a warcomp. 16" dead on. As per the rail, it also took me a few months to get one. You're probably much better off using Barf.com or even Instagram.

I have a like new black 13" mk8 id consider selling. shoot me a pm and we'll talk.