• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

130 and 140 grn berger hybrid LOAD info ?

scorpio 25

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2005
Does anyone have a copy somewhere using H4350 with these 2 bullets. got the lyman book great book but doesnt have these should have did my homework

there's about 70 pages of data here.

Reactions: DIBBS and Baron23
I've got some very good load info for the 130gr Berger otm. It's my preferred bullet for 6.5cm by far. I will post it for you in a bit so you don't have to go through that whole thread.

What rifle are you shooting it out of and what brass?

Does anyone have a copy somewhere using H4350 with these 2 bullets. got the lyman book great book but doesnt have these should have did my homework
You want the load info? Need to know the brass you're using though. I have a few that I've tested. No biggie if not

I've got load data for that bullet and powder in .260 Remington, should that be what you're looking for. You didn't specify the caliber. That is such a standard combination, there are a number of well proven loads.

Reactions: nrspence
I've got load data for that bullet and powder in .260 Remington, should that be what you're looking for. You didn't specify the caliber. That is such a standard combination, there are a number of well proven loads.
I assumed he was talking about 6.5cm

That would be my first thought also, as it's the more popular round, but that is a great and well known combination for the .260.

I've got some very good load info for the 130gr Berger otm. It's my preferred bullet for 6.5cm by far. I will post it for you in a bit so you don't have to go through that whole thread.

What rifle are you shooting it out of and what brass?
Hornay brass/ JHR