• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

14 YEAR OLD GIRL CANT MISS

7magsavage

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2012
Was out goofing off Friday evening with my daughter. She is 14 years old and honestly doesn’t shoot with me that much.
We threw the rifle in the truck and rode over to the property where I practice shooting. We have targets set up on the side of the mountain.
I ranged the full IPSC at 1024yds, so I dialed the dope and missed the first shot on a bad wind call. The 2,3, and 4th shots hit, so I figured I pretty well had the wind figured out since it was fairly steady.
I had my daughter give it a go at that point and I only started recording after she had hit three in a row. She finished out the ten round magazine batting a thousand. Needless to say, ole dad was pretty proud.
“Brian” who I reference in the video is my buddy who rechambered that rifle for me not too long ago. He operates Black Square Precision in Signal Mountain, TN. Awesome guy for sure.

Awesome ! Thanks for sharing .., brings memories of my sons shooting LR with me , now they only into pretty cars and fast girls :unsure:

Reactions: bodywerks and lash
Congrats! Excellent shooting there.

anim_beer.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: lash
That's so awesome man! I can't wait to get my daughters into shooting, they're still too young right now

Was out goofing off Friday evening with my daughter. She is 14 years old and honestly doesn’t shoot with me that much.
We threw the rifle in the truck and rode over to the property where I practice shooting. We have targets set up on the side of the mountain.
I ranged the full IPSC at 1024yds, so I dialed the dope and missed the first shot on a bad wind call. The 2,3, and 4th shots hit, so I figured I pretty well had the wind figured out since it was fairly steady.
I had my daughter give it a go at that point and I only started recording after she had hit three in a row. She finished out the ten round magazine batting a thousand. Needless to say, ole dad was pretty proud.
“Brian” who I reference in the video is my buddy who rechambered that rifle for me not too long ago. He operates Black Square Precision in Signal Mountain, TN. Awesome guy for sure.

Savage! She's so cool about it like big deal dad. Awesome

Reactions: eddie102870
Thank you guys. I’m sure proud of her. I don’t ever post stuff about my kids anywhere. Don’t have Facebook or anything like that, but this was too good not to share.

Reactions: MOUNTIC and gnochi
That's awesome. When did she start shooting? I have a ten year old daughter I'm starting off with a .22.

That’s Awesome!

I can only hope my Daughter gets into shooting with me, and not boy band bullshit.

Yep that's a special time, she's got talent with a rifle and it makes ole Dad feel good doesn't it?!

My 35 year old daughter is taking a break from her career, left the big city, and came back home.

She has always been a good shot, better than my two boys were. Well the last 3 months in our Field Target air rifle matches she has won her division, then the next day shot the same courses for fun with a perfect score each time, ha, even besting me, lol.

Airguns of Arizona was so impressed that they offered her a sponsorship! Man am I a proud Dad! She's launching her new business that's career related and at the same time will travel the country going to various Field Target clubs as a rep for AOA. That's so cool!

so you have a better range than i do
you daughter shoots better than i do
and she shoots better than i do while on a damn tail gate!!!

you, your daughter, and your 1000 yard range officially now stink :p

great job

tell her show up and teach some cool guys how to shoot lol

Reactions: catalyst81
Excellent dad skills.
Bring one of her friends next time if you can.

Our future depends on good dads! Teach as many as possible.