• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

140 Amax

Brux

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2013
GA
Anybody seen any for sale or have any they want to sale in 6.5?I am looking for bullets only,not loaded ammo.

Last edited:
They're hopefully fixing all the recalled ones that have shot horrible the last few months. Hopefully they get some good working ones again. I switched back to the bthps. I thought my barrel was toast for a while, just bad batches of bullets.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

They're hopefully fixing all the recalled ones that have shot horrible the last few months. Hopefully they get some good working ones again. I switched back to the bthps. I thought my barrel was toast for a while, just bad batches of bullets.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

What lots were those?

Are you talking about loaded ammo that was recalled or just the bullets?I checked powder valley and they show none in stock.I am looking for the bullets only not loaded ammo.

I have 1000 still sealed in the original packaging lot #26332 I will sell you. Shoot me a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There again,I have heard alot of complaints on Hornady's loaded ammo but not the Amax bullets themselves.Is this true or not?