• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

140 ELD-M - any place to buy cheap?

patriot07

Private
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2017
Dallas
Seems like everywhere I look, these are $30 a box. I bought several hundred at $25 a box just a few months ago. Is there any place to get these for a reasonable price?

I normally order those from midway if they are on sale which they often are. Or if not powder valley has them about the same price as midways sale price. Roughly $140 for 500 count. Just looked though and both places are out of stock at the moment on 500 ct boxes. I’d be interested as well if someone has found a cheaper route than those.

Reactions: patriot07
PVC (Powder Valley) is where I go. Always fair (maybe not always the best, but consistently good) prices. When the other vendors were jacking up prices during the last buying rush, they keep their prices the same. Integrity and a sense of fair play means a lot to me, so I stay mostly with them. Keep an eye out, they get in large bulk orders pretty regularly. Plus, with the bulk bullets, they take the time to write the lot number on the boxes. Other places just send you a box, with a bag of 500 bulk bullets.,,

Compared to Bergers, the ELD-Ms are cheap.:LOL::LOL:
ELD-M shoots lights out in my Tikka, and with a great BC. Never saw a need to consider anything else. Hornady has cornered the market on affordable top-notch performance IMHO.

Thanks to everyone else for the responses. Checked and all of them are out of bulk right now. Guess I'll keep an eye out. Thanks!

midway has them in bulk but they are not $25 a box and i think as popular as they are becoming your going to have a hard time finding them much cheaper that $30 a box.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1...caliber-65mm-264-diameter-140-grain-boat-tail
Yeah I got them shipped and everything for $25 a box just a few months ago from Brownells. Can't seem to find anything close to that now. $28-$29 a box plus $20 shipping is about as good as I can find, which is quite a bit higher. Maybe that is "cheap"...

Reactions: Jdm202
Yeah I got them shipped and everything for $25 a box just a few months ago from Brownells. Can't seem to find anything close to that now. $28-$29 a box plus $20 shipping is about as good as I can find, which is quite a bit higher. Maybe that is "cheap"...

yeah and at that price your nearing bergers prices...i shot about 500 140g ELDMs and they shot pretty good just not as good as berger hybrids.

I think Graf's may still have them for almost 28¢/each. Flat $8 shipping, I got 2 cases. I missed out on the Brownells deal.

I think Graf's may still have them for almost 28¢/each. Flat $8 shipping, I got 2 cases. I missed out on the Brownells deal.
never heard of them, so I checked and they're $.34 each.

Brownells has them for $32.99 per box and free shipping plus $20 off $200. Thinking of getting 6 boxes and something for $3 to make it $200, and I'll essentially have them for 30 cents apiece shipped and all. Seems that's the best I'm going to do.

they've gone up in price since a week ago. and i purchased 2 cases (2000/each case), bulk is a bit cheaper. they are currently OOS and price did go up

I just got a bunch from Midsouth, $75 for 250. So $30 a 100.

I saw that Midsouth has those in stock. Shipping to my zip was pretty expensive, so I passed.

Brownell's had them for $32.99 with $20 off $200 and free shipping. So I got 6 packs of 100 and then added a $3.99 bottle of solvent to get the $20 off, and essentially ended up getting them for 30 cents apiece shipped and everything. Not as cheap as a few months ago, but better than when I started this thread.