• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

145 gr barns match burner bullets in 6.5 prc

6.5teague

Private
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2020
Has anyone here had any luck with the new 145 gr match burner in 6.5 prc I have some pretty good loads for this but would like to see Who else has tried this bullet and what kind of success they’re having with it maby some load data so I might make mine shoot better where the nodes are and how much you jump it

Attachments

• 5179228D-9EA5-48B4-89D8-D05F67B4BA8A.jpeg
    5179228D-9EA5-48B4-89D8-D05F67B4BA8A.jpeg
    457.1 KB · Views: 153
How much better can you and the gun shoot. Not being a dick but that group looks pretty damn good.

A stiff load of Reloder 26 with .040 jump works for me.

I’m at 2.865 COAL.

Load is over Barnes load data max load so I will not quote numbers.

Barnes recommends up to 55 grains Reloder 26 as their accuracy load.

Good luck.

Reactions: 6.5teague
A stiff load of Reloder 26 with .040 jump works for me.

I’m at 2.865 COAL.

Load is over Barnes load data max load so I will not quote numbers.

Barnes recommends up to 55 grains Reloder 26 as their accuracy load.

Good luck.
I’ve tried re26 I did good but had some trouble with carbon ring have you seen this with re26

I run rl26 in several guns, but I clean every 50 rounds. No issues. RL33/N570 are far worse, I clean those every 30.
I have been running imr7977 and have not seen that issue since I like h1000 better but hard to find here could have been new barrel had some to do with it or the fact I was not running it up to hot enough

Has anyone here had any luck with the new 145 gr match burner in 6.5 prc I have some pretty good loads for this but would like to see Who else has tried this bullet and what kind of success they’re having with it maby some load data so I might make mine shoot better where the nodes are and how much you jump it
What load is that?

looks good to me too.

What load is that?

looks good to me too.
That is 56.8 gr of 7977 but I have changed brass I am using adg. Brass know was using Hornady brass just need to rework it a little and trying to figure out what or if I’m going the right way and what some of you guys are doing with similar results must not be many people using 7977 have not seen much on here about it

That is 56.8 gr of 7977 but I have changed brass I am using adg. Brass know was using Hornady brass just need to rework it a little and trying to figure out what or if I’m going the right way and what some of you guys are doing with similar results must not be many people using 7977 have not seen much on here about it
I will know more tomorrow if it don’t rain here I’m going to get out here and see if I can find my load again if so I will let you know how it goes

Anyone have H1000 Load data for the 145 Matchburner? My max mag load is 0.100 jump to be loadable in the mag.