• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD 15# of H1000

Nubba0681

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2019
15 1lb containers of H1000

All same lot #

Had all of this sold but things didn’t work out for the buyer to pick it up.

I found this locally and am making a few CENTS so we don’t have to count change when we meet up for you to purchase.

$55 per pound firm, I’m not going to lose on this deal.

Prefer to sell in lots of no less than 5.

Meet near me (NW Georgia) or I don’t mind driving as long as I’m compensated accordingly. I’m not asking you to make a house payment but please be fair.

If you’re going to be a while before coming through my area I don’t mind you paying now and picking up later. If things don’t work out, I’ll refund you just as I did the last guy. No worries.

If you’re local and need a few pounds, we can work that out too.

NO SHIPPING

Thanks,
Pat

5lb gone

1 case of 10lb all same lot number left.

15 1lb containers of H1000

All same lot #

Had all of this sold but things didn’t work out for the buyer to pick it up.

I found this locally and am making a few CENTS so we don’t have to count change when we meet up for you to purchase.

$55 per pound firm, I’m not going to lose on this deal.

Prefer to sell in lots of no less than 5.

Meet near me (NW Georgia) or I don’t mind driving as long as I’m compensated accordingly. I’m not asking you to make a house payment but please be fair.

If you’re going to be a while before coming through my area I don’t mind you paying now and picking up later. If things don’t work out, I’ll refund you just as I did the last guy. No worries.

If you’re local and need a few pounds, we can work that out too.

NO SHIPPING

Thanks,
Pat