• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics $1525 US Optics B25, 5-25 with GAP reticle for sale

LunaCustomGuns

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2018
Utah
www.lunacustomguns.com
Good morning, I have decided this scope has been sitting lonely in my safe for long enough and it’s time to go to a better home.

$1525 shipped pictures mount not included. Though I do have a desert tech 30 MOA match grade mount I would sell for $250 by itself or $1700 total shipped. Mount has the machined reducers for 30 mm tubes as well, mount is 34 mm standard.

Buying high end scopes is scary, I get it. One thing that should give you confidence is I sent this scope back to USO for cleaning last year and it came back with a clean bill of health, 100% function tested! I have not mounted this scope since getting it back. Not many scopes come with that proof. I also have good feedback as I have sold multiple desert tech rifles on here ($3500 +) and have an FFL and business license, though this is a personally owned scope.

Thanks for looking!

Reactions: Rog2069