• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

175 smk.....where?

Killswitch Engage

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2008
ohio
holy shit i cannot find a single 175smk any damn where. you guys got any leads?????????

Re: 175 smk.....where?

I keep a standing back order with Bruno's for 1K. Sometimes it takes a few months but have over 2500 now on hand.
FOLKS, you have got to order WAY AHEAD these days or you will be SOL.
BTW, I'm ordering for next year NOW.
Has no one learned this yet.
Respectfully,
LG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lumpy grits</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I keep a standing back order with Bruno's for 1K. Sometimes it takes a few months but have over 2500 now on hand.
FOLKS, you have got to order WAY AHEAD these days or you will be SOL.
BTW, I'm ordering for next year NOW.
Has no one learned this yet.
Respectfully,
LG
</div></div>

understand lumpy....some of us have had some negative effects experienced by the shit sandwich called the economy. if i could by for next year right now i damn sure would. hell, might as well buy for the next 5 or 10 while your at it. never know what the hell might happen....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AJ300MAG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sinclair is showing them "IN STOCK" </div></div>

thanks man....

Know what you mean, I'm in that same leaking boat too.
I just cut back on other stuff, when/where I can to be able to "feed" my toys.
It's even harder for folks with family to care for.
I'm lucky in that I have no bills to speak of, my house is paid for and at 58 years of age my kids are grown and have their own lives.
I do remember when I had to save for a brick of .22's when the kids were small.
Respectfully,
LG

Give Widener's a call. 1-800-615-3006

Seems they're always listed out of stock on the website, but I stop by their store every now and then and pick up a couple boxes, they always have them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AJ300MAG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sinclair is showing them "IN STOCK" </div></div>

Thanks, I was down to my last box and starting to worry. I've had decent luck finding them locally up untill about a month ago. I'm stocked up on everything .308 I need for a year or so. I can relax a little now.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigdog2084</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the link doesn't work for me. I really do need them bad </div></div>

Then click on the link I posted and order them. I ordered this AM and they shipped this PM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigdog2084</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did click on the link you posted and then called them and they are sold out! </div></div>

Damn I see that, only 500 count now show in stock. Prices raised too!

If you really need some 175gr .308 SMK, let me know. I have a few boxes sitting on my bench that I'm not going to use anytime soon. I could sell these to you for whatever the market price is right now. I'll have to give you the exact count when I get home but I have at least (2) 100ct boxes. Just send me a PM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigdog2084</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am really looking for at least 2000 bullets. </div></div>

beggars can't be choosers....buy what you can from these guys offering. it will get you started.

Give Holland Shooter Supply a call. 541 439 5155
They had them in stock about two weeks ago.

They also try to keep brass, powder, and primers on hand ready to go.