• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

18" Lmt mono stainless barrel accuracy?

If you want to get the best accuracy you can, and are not happy with your cl barrel. Get a hold of marvin pitts at nefarious arms. He will convert any barrel you want to work with the mrp.

[email protected] is his contact info. If you google him you will see his work, and get info on the quality of his work. This site is very accuracy oriented so if you put a krieger or bartlein you will know what your getting.

Sorry I could not provide any info on the lmt stainless barrels, but I hope this info helps.

im going to have to get back to you on that. i found that my qd scope mount was moving on me. so im going to give it another try before i explore other options.

I hope that solves it. You might find that your CL barrel shoots great.

I wasn't satisfied with my Colt LE 6920 M4 even after I put a Geissele SSA-E trigger in it. I ordered a WOA Full 18" Varmint upper with 1 in 7" twist and had them Flute it to dissipate heat better and save some weight for an extra 100$. It shot this 5 shot 100 yd. group right out of the box after 2 shots to sight in the scope with some leftover hunting bullets I used last season deer hunting. They were Sierra 65 gr. Game Kings. 69 gr. Match Kings shoot smaller groups.

http://www.whiteoakarmament.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17555&cat=261&page=1

Now I am satisfied.

Attachments

• 100 yd. group .JPG
    100 yd. group .JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 16
  • WARNE ULTRA LIGHT QD RINGS .JPG
    WARNE ULTRA LIGHT QD RINGS .JPG
    359.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
My experience has been that MRP barrels are very accurate even with chrome lining. Like sub minute.