• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes 18" LWRC REPR Optics

msat10

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2012
CA
With new optics coming to the market, any preferred scope for a 18" barrel.

Re: 18" LWRC REPR Optics

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

First time posting pics...so...sorry if i screwed this up...anyways...here is my REPR with a 2.5-10X32 Nightforce on top of it in badger rings. I have shot this with really good results out to 1000. Even at 1000 it isn't to bad shooting at an IDPA full size or 3/4 size target. If your trying to shoot moa size targets i would say go bigger. The thing i like about this setup on an 18 inch gun is that it keeps the gun pretty slick and doesn't add much weight. I had a larger NXS on this before but with the larger scopes and a UBR stock with no cheek height adjustment. I found i was having a hard time getting into NPA as my eye level was too low with the taller scope on the gun.

Thanks. Nice scope setups on those REPRs.

USO 3.2-17x37 gets my vote, a little over you range but worth every penny. I have one for sale too
wink.gif
. Send me a pm, I'll give you a good price on it.