• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Unless your rifle won't shoot the Jugg (in which case you may need to check and see if it's really a 308) I'd use them. There is no noticeable advantage one over the other but the Juggs are far more available.

Unless your rifle won't shoot the Jugg (in which case you may need to check and see if it's really a 308) I'd use them. There is no noticeable advantage one over the other but the Juggs are far more available.

+1 This is true.

Tried the hybrids, couldn't get results. Starting using Juggernauts, great results. Initially (new barrel), very little sensitivity to seating depth. After 2100 rounds, VERY sensitive to seating depth; this was unexpected, and I found out the hard way. I have been simply following the throat out with seating, and suddenly jumping 0.015" = BAD. Seating them right at the lands now.

Last edited:
My rifle likes the Juggernauts best but couldn't find them and ended up trying some 190 SMKs and they work. Not as good but easier to find.

my new CBI barrel seems to love the 185 Jugg. Seems whatever I feed it and however I want to seat the bullets it shoots them excellent