• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 187,000 glocks!

mikieg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2008
sapulpa oklahoma
i have been lookin for a green 17 with night sights for a while. today my distributor tells me glock is 187,000 pistols behind. OMG!!!!
has anyone else heard this?

Re: 187,000 glocks!

That doesn't sound right to me. I work at a gun store and we have more glocks in stock now than we ever have had. Bushmaster backordered yes, Glock, hard to believe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just bought 2 Glocks last week and their was a metric shit-ton (that's code for a lot) at the gunstore.</div></div> Is that as much as a Shitload or less? Been 20 years since I was in service, and my memory for nomenclature is getting bad.lol

Recieved a G17 straight from Austria in just a week, so they obviously have a few waiting around in the factory too..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mac the knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just bought 2 Glocks last week and their was a metric shit-ton (that's code for a lot) at the gunstore.</div></div> Is that as much as a Shitload or less? Been 20 years since I was in service, and my memory for nomenclature is getting bad.lol</div></div>

I believe four shit tons make a metric-ass-ton, and four Metric-ass-tons (MATs) make a metric-shit-ton (MSTs)

I have been wrong before.

We have had Glock's on backorder for months now, we take what we can get. We got in a 19, 36SF, 34, and 23 thursday and all but the 34 are gone.

REM700MAN - capitalism at it's finest. sheesh lol

all the distributors my friend uses are out of stock on all glocks except for 10mm and 45gap models.

That sounds odd. Like I said, we are getting them by the truckload where I work, but maybe we are a priority customer? Then again I'm in Texas, so maybe Glock has an airport dedicated to delivering guns to my state. We probably warrant our own distribution stream. Heh, we Texans are prideful. We have every kind of XD in stock too. If you guys want to live in paradise come to Texas! No state income tax, readily available guns, and polite people!

My department had to wait 6mos for order. Some approximate 200 22s. Direct from Glock with distributor acting as middle man.

Fingered a RF 22 Glock today. I like it but think the little grip tits will rub off pretty quick leaving you with shit.

Anyone else see these new models?

They have different serations in the rear of the slide and sandpaper like grips.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hooper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fingered a RF 22 Glock today. I like it but think the little grip tits will rub off pretty quick leaving you with shit.
</div></div>

I can only hope
smile.gif
wink.gif

This part of PA seems slim pickings depending on where you look. Most distributors that service this area are out of'm as well. Out of A LOT Of things as a matter o fact.

several glocks at my local..several hks except compacts
few sigs, which is unusual for them
0 kel tecs
o kahrs, but this is what happens when you have 5-10 buyers waiting for the four salesmen who have been overworked for 6 months.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too bad the new 22s suck ass, I need a new one. </div></div>

YUCK

Glock_rtf2_04.jpg

Most local dealers in New Mexico have em. I just picked up a 17 for $500. Now finding a complete AR is something different....

Tiger,

I was not talking about the cosmetic/tactical changes. I was referring to the fact that they have had large numbers of G22s that suck, as in DONT WORK. Glock customer service on this issue has gone the way of HK. "WHAT! There cant possibly be something wrong in the world of Glock Perfection". The turn of events that I have seen first hand are outrageous.

Pay attention to the comments of Chuck Haggard. This guy has done an incredible amount of leg work with this issue and is a fountain of Glock knowledge.

http://www.10-8forums.com/ubbthreads/sho...art=12&vc=1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glock customer service on this issue has gone the way of HK. "WHAT! There cant possibly be something wrong in the world of Glock Perfection". The turn of events that I have seen first hand are outrageous.</div></div>Steve, Glock's customer service is nothing if not flexible: the answer to any Glock problem simply depends on how much buying power one's agency has with them. Remember the recent .40cal magazine fiasco: ramped-up production that probably led to a batch of sleeves with bad tolerances getting through QC, which in turn appears to have led to a batch of mags that caused malfunctions. Glock was happy to first call that an ammo problem, until even bigger contracts got involved, then they announced it was a magazine interchangeability problem. They're working toward admitting to the real culprit even as we speak...

stocking dealer programs are still getting thier orders filled, Us small dealer are stuck like chuck. None of my dist. have them in stock.

Gotcha Steve, but I don't like the way they look.

The fact that they don't work is a small issue too!

Anyone hear that the Massachusetts Attorney General has banned Glocks built after September of 1998?

WTF?

I just bought two G19s last week. They're out there, just have to keep your eyes pealed and have cash ready.

Got 2 stores near me, How many AR's ya want?.
At least 6-8 on display, at both stores, and even at Academy Sports.........Bushies..............

However after this weeks shootings, I figure ALL of them will pissadear.....soon....

got my green 17 last week from outdoor america in okc, they recieve about 60 glocks a week because they are a law enforcement distributor. i also picked up a new 26 with night sights at the wannamaker show last weekend. seems as though there are no shortage of glocks here in oklahoma!