• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1903A4 back together!

Dimp

Private
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2008
FL
For those that enjoy the old. I just got the Weaver back from repair. The reticle broke, they're fragile. Original ppwork from DCM has a purchase price of $34.50. I wish they were still that price!

[img:center]
P1000877.jpg
[/img] [img:center]
P1000875.jpg
[/img]

Re: 1903A4 back together!

Beautiful!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbateman™</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice o3A4

</div></div>

Very nice o3A4 indeed.

She is a brute, i wish i had the stock wood for my 03a3 i got it from my grandfather, he bought it after WWII for somewhere around the same price 34 dollars i think it was going rate for retired rifles when he bought it

It shoots great. There are a few that still work on them. L&K and Iron Sight in OK (about a yr. wait) are commercial buss. that will repair. There are a few indiv. also. If you PM I can send you contact number's. This one came from Red River Army Depot in TX. It was shipped in 64 and purchased for $34.50, minus scope and rings, just base.

Awesome looking A4! My buddy has one in a tiger stripe stock that looks to nice to shoot. He picked it up a few years ago in Texas for a smoking great price. These WW2 sniper rifles have shot up in value over the past few years.

They have. Vintage is hard for me to keep long as I keep trading for modern all the time. Hard to buy both.

Wow, that's a really nice rifle you got there. I'm green with envy!
cool.gif