• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up 1K Range in NE Indiana

armydog

Staff Sargeant Ret.
Minuteman
  • Nov 26, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Anyone shoot at Young's Long Shot in NE Indiana (Wolcottville) ? I try to shoot at least one day a weekend, maybe two.

I was a member there in 2009-2010. Very nice range with a metric shit ton of steel. Nice building to shoot in in the cold, with an infrared chrono for range use. Covered benches for rain, and an elevated platform. Just too far to drive at about 3 hours for me, and expensive to join, $300 if I recall. But the range supplies everything from paint to a gator to drive down range to paint targets with, so very convenient. If i was closer, I would surely have kept my membership.

Its about 35 miles from my house, its 300 for the first year and 200 a year after that, I score 50 bucks off my first year for active military. Crazy wind there its gonna be a learning experience for me but that was one of the reasons I wanted to shoot there.

Last edited:
    I belong there but have yet to shoot there. Very nice people and nice facilities. $300 first year $200 the following year.