• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 1st one done.

Boltfluter

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2012
Haines, Oregon
Hey Guys,

I had a customer decide to try out the new knob, since I already had it for fluting. Thought you might like a pic of the finished knob in combination with the fluting. More styles to come.
grin.gif

Regards, Paul.

Re: 1st one done.

Great looking handle! Fluting is also very nice. If I wanted to order one like it, what I ask for? Also is that the 6 or the 8 on the fluting? Steven

Is that the bigger OD we we talked about in the other thread?

It looks pretty damn good!

How much do you charge for that style of fluting?

Steven,

You would ask for the TAC-8 fluting which is 8 flutes, and the NF-1 knob. Thanks.
grin.gif

Regards, Paul.

High Binder,

Yes, that is the bigger knob in the other post. Finished without the step. It looks a lot better. Thanks for all the input. It is appreciated. Remington bolts are 85.00 for the TAC-8 fluting + shipping. Thanks guys.
cool.gif

Regards, Paul.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bolt fluter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">High Binder,

Yes, that is the bigger knob in the other post. Finished without the step. It looks a lot better. Thanks for all the input. It is appreciated. Remington bolts are 85.00 for the TAC-8 fluting + shipping. Thanks guys.
cool.gif

Regards, Paul. </div></div>

Awesome, when you get the new smaller knobs I'll send you my Rem700 bolt and have you do the knob and the fluting.