• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2 more proto-type bean bags.

RedMan*

Founding Member
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2002
Wa. State....dry side
Guys,
I was asked to make 2 diff. versions of my bean bag.
Below is what was requested.

IMG_1645_WM.jpg

Below are the straps supplied to clip in.
IMG_1646_WM.jpg

If one of the two guys that requested these would like to go into detail what/how it works go for it.....
I'm not going to say since it's their idea with my bags.

Later,
Stu

Re: 2 more proto-type bean bags.

Lets get them T. & E.'d and see if there are any change/additions needed first.

These went out today along with 2 other orders.

We can go from there.

Thanks,
Stu

top one looks like it would clip right into
a TAB sling...

kinda cool idea..

Hey, you could string 4 or 5 of them together and wear it like a necklace.

You can add that style buckle to any correctly sized section of webbing if you already have a bag with it on it.

p_HP0001-01001-ISOF-FG.jpg

That would be Kick a** with lightweight fill and buckles to fit in a TAB sling!

Guys,

These bags are designed to be "chest bags". Stu and I have been playing with this idea for the better part of 2 years since the idea first came to light. The buckles are placed so that you can tie your bag into the shoulder straps of your backpack / vest / harness etc...... It should be able to replace the chest strap buckles and be able to be cinched down to keep your shoulder straps from sliding off. It is designed to be carried horizontally across your chest. It resolves the age old question of "Where to put my bag?" and more commonly when arriving at a new FFP "Where did my bag go?".

Two things initially discovered with the original prototype (right handed shooter) ......

With the bag in position all you have to do is un-clip the right buckle when going from standing to prone and the bag is EXACTLY where you need it to support the rifle for a prone shot. It's still attached to your gear by the left buckle if you have to get up and move "NOW".

The second thing discovered was a support for "awful hand" shooting. With the bag attached to the left side it hangs down vertically. It is in just the right position to plant your left elbow on top and push against your hip on the bottom. It is very stable and makes for rapid employment.

My partner and I will be T&E'ing these two prototypes at sniper school and will certainly be putting them through the paces. We'll also be letting the other students play with them and get their ideas as well. Final recommendations and findings will be forwarded to Stu after that. I cannot comment on the TAB sling as I don't have one but that may be something Tony and Stu might work out.

That's the idea and how it works at the moment. I'll let you know what we find.

Cheers,

Doc

Got the bags in and have been fit testing them. I think Stu has another winner.

Cheers,

Doc

All I know is that STU is a bean bag master!!
smile.gif

In all regards!!

Woooh dont over due it last thing we need is him getting a big head!!