• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2 new GA's for me

SSG3K

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 31, 2003
    Mi
    2011-11-22174903.jpg

Both badger one in 308 the other in 243. I want to thank Marty for helping me out with my stock.

Rich

Re: 2 new GA's for me

I'm sure its not true, but I had to laugh at the irony of having over 10K in guns and it looks like you have no floors, walls and are sleeping on a Costco dog bed
    smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tpr564</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure its not true, but I had to laugh at the irony of having over 10K in guns and it looks like you have no floors, walls and are sleeping on a Costco dog bed
    smile.gif
    </div></div>

I sure hope that is not the case, but HILARIOUS, none the less...............
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif

How in the world do you afford two guns like that??????? Dam those thing's are sweet. Maybe one day my boss will allow me to do some overtime

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tpr564</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure its not true, but I had to laugh at the irony of having over 10K in guns and it looks like you have no floors, walls and are sleeping on a Costco dog bed
    smile.gif
    </div></div>

funny but i can promise you that is not the case with this guy, everything he has is top notch!!!

smile.gif
    </div></div>

If that is true, I would simply have to say that is a man with his priorities in order!
    grin.gif

smile.gif
    </div></div>

I was thinking the same thing! Funny. Nice rifles anyway.

Thats just the basement...LOL Ive scaled down quite abit, actually I sold a bunch of stuff. I was approaching 20 bolt guns from GA and others I think the worst was when I bought 8 or 10 Schmidt Benders in one summer. I only have a few now but its starting to get hectic again as Michigan just allowed cans. It will be over if the SBR thing is passed. I have the AW 338 for sale to help get an AX if nybody wants to help out.

Rich

Sorry I made a mistake I just counted all the bolt guns it was at 27 bolt guns. Most were from GA 7 AW/AE rifles and a few stoner, noveske, pof. I currently only have a fraction and I like it better that way, it truly was getting stupid.

Rich

GAP.... it's an addiction! I have a few now and sometimes I go in my gun room and just shake my head.

rich

wow, impressive collection, first class all the way

benjie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SagebrushShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tpr564</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure its not true, but I had to laugh at the irony of having over 10K in guns and it looks like you have no floors, walls and are sleeping on a Costco dog bed
    smile.gif
    </div></div>

If that is true, I would simply have to say that is a man with his priorities in order!
    grin.gif
    </div></div>

LOL my thoughts exactly, heck with eating top ramen now were sleeping on dog beds!

I HAVE HAD to sleep in the dog bed a few times... LOL On a side note I found this pic on the web, not mine but really funny!

IMG_0236.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GAP.... it's an addiction! I have a few now and sometimes I go in my gun room and just shake my head. </div></div>

Awesome.... I have a gun safe... you have a gun ROOM.

I shoot all over the place in mi. Ill even let you shoot them.

Those are some sweet looking rifles. I hope to someday have a bolt gun like that one in .308.

Congrats on your new guns!

It would be pretty sweet to see a pic of all your GAPs in a row!

That would be great!!! I am at CMU and am always looking to shoot. Retrofitted my apartment room into a reloading area. Gotta have a hobby to occupy me from grad school at times.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SSG3K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats just the basement...LOL Ive scaled down quite abit, actually I sold a bunch of stuff. I was approaching 20 bolt guns from GA and others I think the worst was when I bought 8 or 10 Schmidt Benders in one summer. I only have a few now but its starting to get hectic again as Michigan just allowed cans. It will be over if the SBR thing is passed. I have the AW 338 for sale to help get an AX if nybody wants to help out.

Rich </div></div>

Just committed to an AW in .308 or I would help you with that .338.

Nice pair of rifles. What's the weight on them?

The 308 truck axle is 21 pounds
    The 243 sendero contour is just over 18
    Both 5-25 P4F schmidt benders.

The badger actions are heavy but they have everything I want in an aftermarket action. On a side note I have 2 Pierce Engineering rifles being built and those should be real nice also. Will probably go AX chasis on those with Bushnell DMR scopes.

Rich

Really nice, how would you compare the Badger actions to your AI's?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SSG3K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats just the basement...LOL Ive scaled down quite abit, actually I sold a bunch of stuff. I was approaching 20 bolt guns from GA and others I think the worst was when I bought 8 or 10 Schmidt Benders in one summer. I only have a few now but its starting to get hectic again as Michigan just allowed cans. It will be over if the SBR thing is passed. I have the AW 338 for sale to help get an AX if nybody wants to help out.

Rich </div></div>

God bless you!