• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2 rifle case

40x

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2009
Pennsylvanian
Hi can anyone recommend a high quality rifle case that will hold two rifles at the same time.

Re: 2 rifle case

It sort of depends on what you get. I got a chest rig from them and it was alright but it did leave something to be desired. However the Drag Bag and butt pack I got from them were GTG. Condor is Chinese made stuff that ain't real expensive but some of their stuff worked well for me. And it seems that most people who bought their drag bag were pleased with it.

The Condor drag bag will work fine for rifle carry. Not for hard field use.

It would be nice if eagle would make a 50” discrete 2 rifle discrete cases.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpapa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would be nice if eagle would make a 50” discrete 2 rifle discrete cases.
</div></div>

+1 to that!
Trilogymac

I bought the tan drag bag from Cheaper Than Dirt. Heres a link I found quick to the OD one, http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MOLLE182-7.html I use mine for throwing my guns in and going to the range or hunting. I paid around 70 bucks for it. Its a decent pack for what I've done. Its got enough pockets for bipod, mags, binos, and whatever other small things I need. The foam divider could be a little thicker in my opinion. I had my M1A and Marlin 22 in there and the charging handle on my M1A scratched the 22 stock up pretty decent. The other bad thing is that when I was using the bag for my 2 Rock River ARs decked out with grips, lights, etc etc it was a bit of challenge closing the bag. I would buy another one though.

TAC Force - D.T.S.

This thing is fantastic. Built very tough. I get an ar15(16") & ar10(20") both with scopes in it no problem. The padding is thick and the padded divider will 100% protect the 2 rifles from each other.

It's got a handle, shoulder strap and zippered side pouch.

My experience with condor is you get what you pay for.

the questions about the condor bag will all be answered by the 8541 tactical review... looks like he put it through its paces quite well!

3rd on the 511 drag bags, LAPolicegear.com has pretty good prices on them and if you catch them on clearance, which seems to be often then they are a good deal.