• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 2 Ruger RPR's (custom with 6.5 Creed LRI barrels 26" and 18")

sjbryan65

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Franklinton, NC
I have two RPR's for sale. These have been highly upgraded. Both are 6.5 creedmoor and have been professionally cerakoted flat dark earth. Both have LRI barrels in them threaded 5/8x24. Both are in excellent condition only a couple trips to the range with the 18 and the 26 has never even been to the range since it was refinished and the new barrel put on.
20220705_160135.jpg
20220705_160022.jpg

The 18" is LRI's standard contour and has a seekins handguard with a full length arca rail (sawtooth or henderson precision I forget which one). LRI bolt shroud, mpa grip, xlr buttstock. This barrel has around 150 rounds on it.

The 26" was a custom contour from lri (straight 1" no taper). Has a midwest industries handguard with full length arca rail (sawtooth or henderson precision). LRI bolt shroud, mpa grip, and xlr stock. This barrel has had one round fired through it just to get Chamber dimensions

Not planning to sell them with a muzzle device but if someone wanted them to come with an area 419 adapter or the hellfire we could work something out.

Only selling because I have decided to buy an AI and need to sell some stuff to make that happen.

Asking $1700 each shipped. Paypal friends and family. Would love to do a face to face deal in NC. Please email [email protected] or text 9196914982 if interested.

Last edited: