• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 20 moa base for AR platform?

AZIROC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2012
Avondale, AZ
I was wondering what some decent quality 20 moa scope bases are for my AR project. I dont need a QD and im not really looking to break the bank on one either. I am sure $100 is going to be the bare minumim and most I have looked at are more around the $150 range. It is for a 30mm scope. I liked the JP one but it isnt a 20moa base.

Re: 20 moa base for AR platform?

What about a Badger Ordinance Riser Rail that is 22MOA. I believe the price is right at about $95.

I was looking at something more like ;

Armalite

maybe I put the wrong wording, but was looking for something like that. I just didnt know if the Armalite was a quality piece or if I should look elsewhere.

GAP is selling a 20 moa one piece mount from Badger. I have one and it works great. They have both 30 and 34 MM. Thet are closer to $200 though

I tried to buy one from gap and was told it wouldn't fit the upper they are building me.

Larue makes a 20MOA mount. The only cantilever mount they make w/ MOA built into it is 10MOA. I just purchased one of those.

The AADMOUNT is what I'd suggest for a 20MOA cantilever one piece mount on the AR platform.

Compare it to the Armalite mount and others that are "thin" to stay light weight, and it's about like parking a golf cart next to an Abrams.

I've seen more than a couple cantilever set ups flex with a small amount of top pressure.
I've not noticed this on the AADMOUNT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take a look at the GDI Engineering P-ROM L-Model 25MOA mount.

http://www.gdiengineering.com/store/products/p-rom-l-model-30mm.html </div></div>
$500.00

at first i was like
shocked.gif

Then I was like
laugh.gif

I have one of the ADM Recon mounts with 20moa and it works well for me. ~$200

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZIROC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lazy21. is that a US OPTICS mount?</div></div>

gap/badger 20moa (you can only buy them from gap)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Newguy2k3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one of the ADM Recon mounts with 20moa and it works well for me. ~$200 </div></div>

+1 & it's QD. I found the best price at Primary Arms.

Midway has one for around 80 dollars if I remember. I run a couple of them and they have performed great and no prob. to date.