• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

20 round Pmags in stock at Botach

3O8Junkie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2011
The Great NW
As of tonight they are back in stock and 13.25 each with free shipping. Just a heads up to save some fellow members a few bucks if possible!

Re: 20 round Pmags in stock at Botach

Good luck and God speed to all those still braving the Botach waters!
sick.gif

No kidding. I learned the hard way about being "Botached"......truly unbelievable how they still operate as an ongoing concern.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No kidding. I learned the hard way about being "Botached"......truly unbelievable how they still operate as an ongoing concern. </div></div>

You aren't the first to catch "Botachilism".....

I ordered a Geissele trigger and an Accushot monopod from Botach once. After they charged my card, I got an email 4 days later saying they were backordered for a month or two. No indication was provided during ordering that they were not in stock. My mistake.

After emailing for when the items would be in stock, I got no more than an automated response two weeks later. Live chat got me nowhere during this dead period either.

After I received the automated response that had no definite date of when it would be restocked, I tried to cancel the order for a refund via email and chat. Botach told me I had to call (note their odd hours). So I call and get put on hold/redirected/hold/redirected/hold/cutoff/re-call/hold/redirected/hold/finally-a-fucking-person. That process was about 30-45 minutes of fun filled cursing strings. When I talked to the rep, they just couldn't BELIEVE I wasn't happy but would process the return... for a 15% fee.

I about shit a squirrel when he told me that as it is nowhere on their site that I could find. I bitched and moaned enough that they finally refunded my money (all of it) after I suggested taking it up with the Better Business Bureau (some may not like it but they helped here and with Gold's Gym).

Long story short, avoid Botach Tactical like the fucking plague.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedSeal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bought 4 mags 3-4 weeks ago and not heard a peep from them. I'm beginning to worry. </div></div>

For everyone that just jumped at the opportunity you should re-read that statement. He purchased 3-4 weeks ago and still hasn't received them. Someone at Botach might be trying to capitalize on the rush and pre-selling shit when they don't have it to sell.

I placed an order Dec 17th for 5 PMAGS, received shipping confirmation Dec 18th, and received about a week after that. Someone I know who ordered on Dec 18th or 19th didn't make the cut and I believe was told order cancelled.

I just lucked out..

Placed an order 12/16 (backorder)o 308 Pmags, just check my account status and it shows current with a price 18.95, used to say 0.00. Hope that means I'll be getting my four soon.

I bought 12 for $300 from a private seller. The discontinued straight type 20 round magazines are easier to pull out of a deep magazine pouch on your vest than the new curved version. FYI just purchased 10 Pmag 30's FDE from SWFA at normal pricing (10JAN13).

day of the panic i bought 30 from one of their fixed price auctions on gb (12.60 ea)
they shipped before lunch next day.
i have been botached before, but last 2 times they couldnt have been better

DSG Arms had FDE and OD instock today in 20rnd. Picked up 10 FDE's

And my backorder of 10 M3 Black 30rnd PMAGs shipped today from SWFA. So looks like what I was told from a friend that has a shop that had a shipment on the way from Magpul was correct. They were shipping large batches out last week, so production is moving.

Botach will fuck you 9 ways to Sunday if givin the chance.

SWFA has the 30's in stock ready to ship.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kilmore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SWFA has the 30's in stock ready to ship. </div></div>

I am not seeing it. All mags are on backorder. Link? Thanks

Didn't know much about Botach, a friend ordered a nice vert grip/bipod from them, so I ordered the Mako T-Pod G2 and optic mount 12/30. Yesterday it was still 'pending', so I called, no answer, left voice mail. Got email about address problem, so I checked the confirmation email and gave it again. They also told me to be careful, "items would only be held 48 hours". F you, wasn't my problem. No response, I canceled and ordered from Optics Planet instead. At least I got a response that my order was canceled. Their "[email protected]" email is not valid, either, though linked from web site for order questions.

Unprofessional, highly unrecommended.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldirtdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kilmore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SWFA has the 30's in stock ready to ship. </div></div>

I am not seeing it. All mags are on backorder. Link? Thanks</div></div>

No, they don't. I got fooled by that this morning at 5:30AM mountain time. Placed and order for 10, then got suspicious that they didn't have them. Sent an email and got a response that they are indeed backordered. They didn't charge my card so I have no heartburn at all.

Fu*K Botach 7 plus months to complete an order and lied to countless times via email. They can kiss my ass!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim K</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldirtdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kilmore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SWFA has the 30's in stock ready to ship. </div></div>

I am not seeing it. All mags are on backorder. Link? Thanks</div></div>

No, they don't. I got fooled by that this morning at 5:30AM mountain time. Placed and order for 10, then got suspicious that they didn't have them. Sent an email and got a response that they are indeed backordered. They didn't charge my card so I have no heartburn at all. </div></div>

Good to know, thank you for the clarification sir.

Same shit here botch back ordered my mags but back ordered two days later with ETAs of ranging from 1 month to Infiniti .

I ordered glock mags through them last week. They shipped monday. It is hit or miss with them. I usually do not order from them unless i can wait a bit.

SWFA lured me into a sale by showing Pmags in stock, then sending the "sorry item backordered" on the confirmation page. A business should be upfront and tell you they do not have them in stock, instead of pulling a move like that. Just my .02

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kilmore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SWFA lured me into a sale by showing Pmags in stock, then sending the "sorry item backordered" on the confirmation page. A business should be upfront and tell you they do not have them in stock, instead of pulling a move like that. Just my .02</div></div>

Optics Planet does the same thing.
They DO communicate better than Botach but purchasing from them is somewhat of a risk (being in stock or not).
I tend to stick with companies with good record of in/out of stock and estimated deliver dates > Brownells, Midway, Top Gun Supply, Rainier and several others I might have forgot.

Will Botach eventually ship all my mags? Any experience with theses guys?
Thanks joe

Well after I placed my order the day this was posted they said in stock, now I just got a email today saying they are back ordered. Kinda scummy!

My experiences were not good, refund was finally given after an extended wait. But one of my buds has had good luck. Spotty customer service at best

Any suggestions on what to do with my back ordered mags? Wait, bitch, have another beer, or wait some more. Will they eventually deliver, even if it is 2 month from now that's cool, yet fucked up does that make sense?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: virulentus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any suggestions on what to do with my back ordered mags? Wait, bitch, have another beer, or wait some more. Will they eventually deliver, even if it is 2 month from now that's cool, yet fucked up does that make sense? </div></div>

Well...its a crap shoot at this point for you. If you start bitching and moaning RIGHT NOW with Botach through all channels possible, you MAY have a full refund within that 2-month time (you may not). OR...you can wait and MAYBE get your mags in that 2-month time. Either way, you could very well be screwed (either by Botach or the @$$holes in Washington...at least you won't have to worry about your state reps screwing you as you are in TX).

I can't stress this point enough, people...DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU BUY AND DON'T BUY ON PRICE/AVAILABILITY ALONE!!! Botach has been screwing customers, including members of our armed forces and law enforcement...not to mention its civilian customer base...for A LONG TIME! This isn't a new phenomenon caused by the rapid surge in buying of firearms/parts/accessories/ammo/etc. A 5-minute search on your preferred search engine would reveal the horror stories with Botach. If you opt to do business with the likes of them...be prepared that things may not work out in the end (at least without massive headaches, lost time, annoyance, inconvenience, bull$#!T, etc., etc.).

I've never had a problem getting anything from Botach.

I've also never received my order in a timely manner.

Use a credit card and don't order anything from them if you're in a hurry. It will get there.

It is our collective patriotic duty to only do business with honorable companies, and people.
Vote with your wallet.