• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

20 Rounds of 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo by Hornady - 147gr ELD Match INSTOCK!!!!!!!!!

Why thank you kind sir! I don't need any but I'm sure it will go fast. They must be adding inventory as it just showed 168 ready to ship.

Holy hell. Apparently pandemics and crazy elections make all things fun way overpriced.

Lmk if ya'll see any ELD in 300wm,,,
,,,,for $30-ish a box.

Holy hell. Apparently pandemics and crazy elections make all things fun way overpriced.
Unfortunately yes. In my area (TX) I am noticing that people are waiting in line for ammo shipments and then turning around and selling it on local forums for at least 2-3X what they paid for it. So they are buying it only to try to make a quick buck and have no need or interest in it. Sad but true.

I have a small business and have multiple wholesale accounts and I flat out can't purchase any ammo as I am the low man on the totem pole. Have had pallets of ammo on order since March of last year that still has not shipped...

Unfortunately yes. In my area (TX) I am noticing that people are waiting in line for ammo shipments and then turning around and selling it on local forums for at least 2-3X what they paid for it. So they are buying it only to try to make a quick buck and have no need or interest in it. Sad but true.
Yep, I've seen it happen. That kind of shit pisses me off!

I walk into a gun store and see great prices on something, if I don't need it, I don't buy it. Leave it for someone who does.

That's mostly what I'm seeing as well. People buying whatever they can get there hands on. Then trying to trade or sell it. If I don't see something I need I usually walk away. During the obama runs there was a large percentage of unemployed people that could wait. This is similar in my area, just a lot more unemployed people.