• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Range Report 20 shot 1,000 yard group

95LTZ

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2003
Ft. Pierce, Fl
I had the opportunity to fire a 20 shot group at a 1,000 yard range earlier this week. I used a Tubb SpecTaclr in 6xc (with suppressor)shooting from a bipod with rear sand bag off a concrete shooting bench. There were no wind flags to confuse me so I put 20 rounds down range pretty quick, maybe 3 minutes. yes, the barrel & can were pretty HOT! The group was 14 5/8 inches vertical & 6 1/4 horizontal. I don't have anything to compare with, so what do the 20 shot groups you have either shoot or witnessed measure?
Semper Fi

Re: 20 shot 1,000 yard group

If I shot that group my numbers would be opposite 14 hori and 6 vert. Man if they where centered I would be happy! Nice shooting