• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing 2010 bull elk pic

lukeva22

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2010
Denver, Colorado
I finally got to try out my new custom Lr-308 in 300wsm. I shot this bull at 363 yds with a 180gr accubond.
elk201002.jpg

elk201001.jpg

Re: 2010 bull elk pic

Congratulations, very nice bull! What are your thoughts with the performance of the Accubond?

Nice Bull and interesting rifle for a WSM cartridge. What scope are you running?

Accubonds do two things very well....shoot like a Matchking and they kill like a sledge hammer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mdesign</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice Bull and interesting rifle for a WSM cartridge. What scope are you running? </div></div>
That is the new Burris Eliminator scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congratulations, very nice bull! What are your thoughts with the performance of the Accubond? </div></div>
The Accubond performed exactly as advertised. I actually found the bullet in the hide when I was skinning it. Mushroomed around the shank. I can take a picture and post it, if you would like.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lukeva</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I can take a picture and post it, if you would like. </div></div>

Please do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KClark</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lukeva</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I can take a picture and post it, if you would like. </div></div>

Please do. </div></div>
bullet02.jpg

bullet01.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good looking bull, what GMU were you in? We came out with didlly except for a doe. </div></div>
gmu was 851 in southern colorado