• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 2010 Pittsburgh Air Show Picts

Re: 2010 Pittsburgh Air Show Picts

Good times, was there as well. Havent been to one around here for a while, well since they where at the county airport.

did they ever break the sound barrier?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: popandDROP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did they ever break the sound barrier? </div></div>

That is a big no no over populated areas.......

i dident see one when i ws there. I got to see the demo when i went out to air venture in oshkosh, wi. pretty wild seeing that c-17 land drop cargo while moving, spin 180 and be airborne in a matter or min. Im not sure on the distance it needs to take off, but its super short for that big of an aircraft i belive?

What's crazier is being in the back of that thing when they come in for a landing, combat landing. I about chummed coming into BIAP in 07. Gooood times...

Aviation Nation at Nellis is a great show! The F-22 I saw there was a jaw dropper. I never saw a plane maneuver like that before.