• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

2010 SHOT Show in Review

G

Well, SHOT Show 2010 has come and gone. Much like everyone else who has been on their feet for 9 hours a day, I’m glad it’s over. Chronologically, in no particular order:

SWA Stewardess on the flight from Las Vegas to Austin (since I’m typing this on the plane): You’re pre-flight was funny. You were really cute. On the off chance that you’re a tactical marksman website enthusiast and are reading this, call me.

Douchebag behind me on the same flight: I hate you. Stop kicking my seat.

SHOT Show organizers: Pull your heads out and book the LV Convention Center next year. The Sands Expo was a confusing clusterfuck.

I arrived 4 days before the show started. Within 24 hours, I figured out Vegas is not my kind of town. Chiller, thanks for setting me toward decent Mexican food. I found it. Over the weekend, I spent most of my time with Heidi, who was in town for the International Builder’s Show (Who got the GOOD convention center). I cruised around it, and got to see some cool stuff. Have you ever gotten to see a $17,000 bathtub? Didn’t think so.

I helped McRee Precision/US Tactical set up on Monday. Per my previous post, this is where I met Scott McRee and decided he was good people. On Monday, I also got to meet Tom Manners and Todd Jackson from Manners Stocks. Both, very nice guys. Manners’ new thumbhole stock is a very nice addition to his line up. I'm not a big thumbhole guy because I have never been able to get comfy on one. Whatever he did worked. It’s a great design. At the same time, I finally got to meet JRose. We all know he’s a nice guy, occupation aside. He’s lacking the big fire fighter mustache, but other than that, he’s GTG.

The hot SWA stewardess just brought be my beer, and told Wil and I the next on is on her. If you’re reading this mystery lady, your stock is rising.

Monday night was attack of the Cheese.
laugh.gif
I knew Cheese from Phoenix Tactical was in town, so I called him to see what he was doing. He answered, and it sounded loud. He told me to double time it to the roulette table at Harrah’s. When I arrived, I met Cheese, T-Bone and Cory (and Cory’s awesome wife Renata.) I hung back and watched. I had never gambled in my life until this point. Drinks were flowing. I was in great friggin company. I tried my hand at roulette. I thought my brazen gambling style would be a welcome addition. Apparently, doing nothing but the minimum bet every three times is not brazen enough…As I said a few days ago – I have no balls.

Tuesday and Wednesday – a lot of walking. A lot of schwag flowing. Met quite a few Hide members. My favorites of meetings were with Phil from SO Tech and 9Hotel, who upon learning my identity, stated, “Man you say some fucked up shit!” Debos Dave was also sighted walking around with RussW1911. Trouble lurking, to say the least. 9Hotel, Wil, RussW1911, Later and I went to dinner at a Chinese food joint one night and sat next to Marcinko. Celebrity sighting. Yay.

Luminox booth guys were great. Bowtie4x4, be warned. One of em saw my watch band you did, and wanted one. I gave him your number. Anyone else looking for a Luminox (seriously looking), let me know.

LaRue chose purple as the official color of his SHOT Show Dillos this year. This proved once again, Mark is a bold man, and an innovator.

So, I guess that brings me to stuff, both new and old. Manners new design. Awesome. TAB has a new sling design coming out, and it looks like it will be awesome. (Its built like a friggin tank. Frank / Tony can say the rest.) Nightforce was showing off the stuff Frank already leaked. They also had some anodization projects they are messing with. If you have a favorite color, PM Ken and let him know. USO had the best booth location in the show. Becky and Jeff are amazing. I can’t say enough good about them. Jeff showed me their new rig with the internal bubble level. Very cool design. Valdada showed me their new design. HUGE main tube and push button reticule illumination adjustment. I asked about water resistance with the electronic adjust, and was told it is good to go and guaranteed. GAP had some of their sticks out. Cant say anything that hasnt been said. George's sticks are a work of art. He was next to Marty's Badger booth. Marty, I'd like to say thanks for the help with my NV mounting issue. Stu from RedMan tried to get me to step on my own crank:

Me: “Oh, RedMan’s new bag!”
Guy : “That Stu guy is an asshole!”
Me: “No, I’ve talked to him before, he seemed nice as heck.”

I look up and see “Guy” is wearing a name badge that says Stu: RedMan Tactical. Whew…Good thing I didn’t say what I really thought about him.
laugh.gif

That happened in the APA Patriot) Booth. Jared Joplin has a new trigger guard / bottom metal that’s coming out that is OUTSTANDING. An amazing design. If you have ever said to yourself, “I wish my BM latch wouldn’t snag on things,” then this bottom metal is for you. It’s integrated into the trigger guard.

The SO Tech booth was great. Their stuff is built like a brick shithouse. Paladin, made by SO Tech, should also turn a lot of heads in the near future. Russ found an SO Tech camera thing he couldnt live without. I found a pack I couldnt live without.

Quite a bit throughout the week, I hung out with Later. Later was there with Desert Tactical Arms. They make a bullpup sniper rifle that is just amazing. On Thursday, we took a bunch of Special Forces guys out to the range to shoot the DTA. I don’t think anyone didn’t walk away impressed. DTA also is putting out ammo, using Lapua brass and SMK and Scenar projectiles. (Now, a funny note: it was hilarious to hear guys walk into the DTA booth talking shit about how they shoot LONG RANGE, and when Louis introduced himself as Later from The Hide, they shut up, tucked tail and ran. Apparently, his definition of long range is different from theirs….)

Thursday, I also got to meet Frank (Lowlight) and Tony (TAB Gear). Despite the Sling War of 2009, both were very hospitable, and we bullshitted for longer than I expected. (Meaning, they were more hospitable than I probably deserved.) I won’t say who, but one of them has a very shiny head... Also, Thursday was the day that Team Bukkake graced us with their presence. What else can I say. I heard more than once, “Once you meet CKA, it all kinda makes sense.” Cobra and Todd also showed up, which was awesome. Both are great guys and great shooters. It was funny when Russ said he couldn’t picture who Todd was, until someone said, “Picture him with a dead hog in front of him.” Russ went “OH!!! ToddACGuy! Now I know!”

Friday was a drag. No one really wanted to be there. Everyone’s feet were killing them. We came in late, had a long lunch, and ended up leaving early. My only highlight from today was meeting Triad, Ken Darnell and The Gunny.

Greatest quotes of SHOT:
“I fucked an aardvark” – Cheese
“You’re internet tall” – Wil
“A Vegas hooker would have to prone out to blow him!” – Anonymous Hide member
“Leupold is going out of business and we are replacing them.” –Sun Optics rep (Chicom crap)

Worst disappointment:
Not getting to meet Arch Stanton / Forty One

Most hilarious:
Pissing off the Counter Sniper guy by laughing during the photo shoot.

Best timing:
Impromptu synchronized kicking of a milk crate on wheels owned by some ass who stopped abruptly in the middle of an aisle.

BEST OF THE SHOW:
American Sniper Association sold all of their shirts, all of their coins, and a shit load of other stuff. They raised a lot of money for a good cause – our snipers who are down range. That said, anything helps, and they could always use a little more help. Stop by their site americansnipers.org and donate. It is an outstanding cause.

2nd Most Hilarious:
(At the McMillian booth, looking at the raffle winnings and seeing a Hide Member’s name…) Me: “This was rigged! I'm gonna give _______ shit! “ Low and behold, _____ turns around and says, “Well I’m right here, so bring it on!”

All in all, good times. I came back with more shit than I realized. I now have more tactical/gun themed hats, shirts, stickers and shit than I ever care to think about. Most will be given away.

Re: 2010 SHOT Show in Review

shaggyback said:
I helped McRee Precision/US Tactical set up on Monday. Per my previous post, this is where I met Scott McRee and decided he was good people. quote]

+ 1000 scott was awesome and so was jimmy. their stocks are a thing of beauty! very well thought out design and sturdy as shit! i had to have picked up and drooled on the multicam dipped model at least a dozen times. we shared that booth with those guys and it was friggin' packed between the three of us, but lots of fun. mcree precision and us tactical are straight-up, good people!

Good write up, went to the Shot show in Sin City a few years back, fun times. Have to agree with Shaggy on the feet part, my feet were talking to me as well.

I haven't been in a few years, but it still sounds like fun when you're with good people. Thanks for the write-up.

Damn. Makes me wish I could have gone even more. Sounds like a great time.

thanks, Shag. What are you doing for your next book?

Shagg,

You are shorter than I expected. Wil taller.LOL
Oh, and Marcinko uglier.
What a great time I had. The Bone will be in rehab until April. Corey and Renata will be living on Kiddles for the next few months. And I still think sleep is for pussies.
I did get that long conversation with Mr. Sloan and now have the new .300NM all worked up.
Someday they are going to write about the most prolific weapons and cartridge designer of my lifetime and I'm proud to call him an old friend.
It seemed that just about every single time I passed through the Hide booth I found a new person to meet and get to know.
Frank thank you for providing that for us all. It is very special.
Tony, looking over at you and meeting the other "Tony" was the surprise of the show.
Meeting "Team Cougar" cracked me up. Enough for me to step over and give Nomad's wife a big hug and offer my condolences.

A few quotes:

"You need to lighten the fuck up." Jimmy sausage thumbs.
"Teams....what Teams." Undisclosed
"Some SHOT show whore would have to prone out to blow him." That is for sale to the responsible party.
"Because I like em', they rock" Ted Nugent..no shit, Ted Nugent and I finally have the picture.

More to follow. I need to go and wring out my liver for a few months.

I had an absolute blast... Next year I want to try an organize a little better so I can hang out with some of you guys a little more. The "SH get together" got kinda screwed up, but was a good time. Next time we need to plan a little better and try to get everyone there.

Missed 9H, Cheese, and a few others, hopefully I'll catch you guys next time.... Things were crazy for me trying to help Todd and Tom out at the Manners booth (they were getting overwhelmed), and trying to find where the fuck I was in that Goddamn convention center... Shaggy hit it on the head with "clusterfuck"...

Finally got to meet all the guys at USO, they're booth did have a killer location, and not one member of the USO family is the least bit unlikeable... Becky fucked up and got married on me, but she'll see the errors of her ways one day, and when she does, I'll move her into the polygamy compound...
grin.gif

They're new internal bubble level is cool, and I like the new smaller EREK style #4 knob. I'll prolly stick with my EREK since I prefer my clicks spaced out a little, but it is a nice option. I can't say enough nice things about the USO group, I wish them all the success in 2010!

NF had a nice booth, not a huge fan of the new 10mil knob, but as with the USO #4, it's a nice option. I personally would prefer the old NF knob with ZS. I will say this, NF seems receptive to what shooters are saying, I think they're going to continue their success for a long time.

Kasey at Accu-Shot is just as nice a guy in person as on the net. Thanks for your hospitality in letting me bum your chair in your booth!
laugh.gif

Frank is Frank... He Tweets.

Tony, April, Lisa, Andrew, Jacob, and Oliver it was good seeing all of you! (Thanks for the cupcake April!)

Getting on a plane, will report back later!

ShaggyBack after finishing up some intense testing of the Dual ranging reticle.

Can you range while your ranging? I didn't think so!

SHOTSHOW375.jpg

I got to see almost nothing of SHOT outside the americansnipers.org booth. As many have noted, we did really well this year thanks to all of you!!

Best quote was from one the as.org guys. A military sniper that had a very "successful" deployment stopped by to say hello and pick up a coin. As many others cut from the same cloth he was quiet and unassuming. After saying hello to a few of our guys that had the pleasure of communicating with him during/after his deployment, he turned and walked away. As he left, one of the guys that knew his story, turned to me and said:

"Dude, that guy killed more people than cancer"

It made me smile for a long time.

Well done I say, well done.

DD and his 180oz beer, LOL
IMG_0707.jpg

DD was proud of our accomplishment. He did the end zone dance with the empty container and yes, that waitress is running from him.
IMG_0714.jpg

The Highlight for me. Gunny is great, haha
IMG_0744.jpg

Level 3 schuetzen trained dog at 2 years old. "Dino" is now 3 and just an amazing pup. Thats a $25,000 bite dog.
IMG_0739.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

SHOT Show organizers: Pull your heads out and book the LV Convention Center next year. The Sands Expo was a confusing clusterfuck.

Manners new design. Awesome.
</div></div>

+1 on both of these! We spent a considerable time in the Manners booth drooling over some of the new offerings
laugh.gif

I hobble at the best of times, the Sands Expo about killed me. Even with two of us navigating, finding our way efficiently from one place to the next was... difficult.

We were greatly amused that Nightforce is now offering the "Team USA" scope to the general public. NXS with .125 min elevation adjust and double the travel per rev = good stuff.

Good fun, not in a hurry to do it again soon though!

Darrell

Well Well Well,

First and foremost....I am not putting my boots on until Monday morning..my feet hurt lol.

Shaggy--Nice to meet you even though you complained like a lil "B" about the weather at the range. Nice to know that you are the same in person as on the WWW as that is not the norm I found out.

Wil--Nice to meet you too although I did not know you were a short Tank Abbott. Funny how small the world is when you had a buddy that served with my SAS friend. You are a funny MF'er even off the WWW lol.

Cheese--was nice to meet you even though we never really talked much beforehand. From your post I would say you are the same in public as you are on the WWW.

Pico Pallo--Was nice to meet you my Italian friend. I will stay in contact with you. Pico tell your friend that I will catch up with him at SOFEX.

Australian Group--Nice meeting you guys and cannot wait to come down and shoot some donkeys, camels, and buffs.

Czech Rep group--Nice meeting you guys and will be seeing you guys at the National Police sniper competition..

LL--I finally got to put face to the name. Little (no pun intended) more personable in person than on WWW.

Zunrj5--Glad to finally meet you and your guys face to face. Was glad you guys were able to make it out to the range even though we had a terrible USMC navigator LOL.

McRees Precision--Always nice to meet up with you and catch up on things. Glad to see you were so busy at your both. Perfect Products and even better person making them.

I am sure I missed some and was not on purpose LOL. It was so funny to put faces to the names of some of the members here. Most were the same in person as they are on the www but some are Internet tough but SOS in live version.

To the Para USA guy--You have my number if you ever travel with your rifle and want to fulfill your quotes.

Some of the best items I got to see were from guys that didn't really have a booth but walked around with new products in their backpacks and/or guys that shared booths with other companies. I was privileged to see a few products that stick in my brain and that I am currently awaiting delivery of such items.

1. David at www.lraccuracy.com --- Hands down the best bipod design for the ELR/HTI rifles ever.

2. Diamondhead Iron sites-- Ingenious design that is going to allow ranging of UKD (based on 6' target) with front post of iron sites, Basically the front site is a BDC

3. Guys at Kaiser that debuted a 308 gas gun combat rifle with forward charging handle that was built into the forearm of rifle.

Here are some various pics of the show...

SHOTSHOW381.jpg

SHOTSHOW387.jpg

SHOTSHOW463.jpg

SHOTSHOW336.jpg

SHOTSHOW337.jpg

SHOTSHOW341.jpg

SHOTSHOW349.jpg

SHOTSHOW334.jpg

SHOTSHOW388.jpg

SHOTSHOW415.jpg

url]

SHOTSHOW443.jpg

SOS Live version, LOL!!!

.....hey, Wil does look like Tank Abbot except for tank has a huge old gut, LOL

We had an ARMY navigator, USMC driver and a POS iPhone Application. Don't hate!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shaggy--Nice to meet you even though you complained like a lil "B" about the weather at the range. </div></div>

LIES! I handled the rain, snow and resulting (severe) hypothermia very well...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
SHOTSHOW337.jpg
</div></div>

I make that thing look good. You should send me one in 308/338 without the can for, uh, testing purposes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shaggy--Nice to meet you even though you complained like a lil "B" about the weather at the range. </div></div>

LIES! I handled the rain, snow and resulting (severe) hypothermia very well...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
SHOTSHOW337.jpg
</div></div>

I make that thing look good. You should send me one in 308/338 without the can for, uh, testing purposes. </div></div>

Umm, no, you cried quite a bit, LOL.

Oh, I did miss the end of Friday.

While CKA was tackling the free beer at Blackhawk, and Magpul was handing out cases of free 5.56 and 308 PMags.

We all walked away with our packs full of mags. So, whether they did it just so they didnt have to cart the mags home, it was still nice of em to give all those mags away.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9bEO3xHuuc8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9bEO3xHuuc8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Met a ton of hide guys and had a great time.

I have nothing to add about new gear at the show, my wanderings were very limited and structured and it seems the folks I talked to all were saying the same things, which is a good thing.

One cool thing I did see was the Remington limited edition of the type of rifle used by Chuck Mawhinney, #13 is mine.

It was great to finally meet folks that I have been chatting with for years.
Shagggy, I had you pegged from the second I saw you walk up. The look on your face was fricken priceless when I said that to ya....
grin.gif

Here is my photo contribution:
Chuck_I.jpg

Myself with Mr. Chuck Mawhinney, it was great to see him again and catch up.

Thanks guys,
Stu

Sorry I missed you there Shaggy.

I want to add that two of the favourite scope companies here are going to have new scopes around August. I know some details on one but will wait until someone else spills the beans. I will likely wait on some purchases in order to get these. The other I know nothing other than it will be a new FFP scope, but FFP are newish for them so this is news. Again, I'll wait for someone else to spill beans.

Half the companies I wanted to see weren't even on the show maps, though they did have booths. Not that the maps were very helpful anyway. Basically forced you to walk, walk, and walk some more. Was with the wife so this did not go over too well.

Great talking with Stacy B from AI. Like the new stock and fit behind it just fine. Really great to talk to a guy who really seems to love the product he represents, along with knowing it backwards and forwards.

Blown away by the huge exit pupil on the Hensoldt scopes. Image jumps right out at you. Almost freakish on one of their second focal plane scopes where you almost can't see any of the scope or even the metal around the image -- it just floats there.

Tried the more tactile click feature on Premier and S&B (where there is a heavy click every ten) and maybe I lack finesse but after that heavy click (which seems like a quick way to change elevation without looking up) I couldn't move just a single click after that -- always moved two or three, so that feature wouldn't be for me.

Frank seemed quick with a smile and insisted he was not sharing a room with CKA -- though he did admit he had dinner with him.

Ted Nugent seemed like a really gracious guy and seemed very nice to the people crowding around him. Steven Seagal walked around with a posse, which was pretty funny, and sounds just like he does in the movies. Would love to know if that is a put-on tough guy voice he's been doing so long it is second nature (ingrained douchebaggery?) or is for real.

Stayed at the Wynn Encore on the 52nd floor with a view of the strip and it absolutely kicked arse. The overpriced restaurants there weren't so good. If my wife ever leaves me and I need a trampy gold digger or high priced hooker (hooker has sex with many men for money, gold digger has sex with just one guy for money?) I know that the Wynn and Encore at 3:00 AM are the place to be.

Loneliest looking booth I saw all week was the poor fella selling game animal jigsaw puzzles. I guess there really is a niche for everyone.

Sorry we never got to meet up for that beer too.

Stu, that was pretty dang funny. Oh, and Stu's new rear bag is about as slick as it gets. Same functionality, and a fraction of the weight. Very cool stuff man.

Cool pic Stu...I seem to notice Chuck is wearing a familiar rig...

Seagal is 100% ingrained douchebaggery. I know, we can smell our own.

laugh.gif
I imagine it was. That had me completely offguard. Good meeting you too man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOmag</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> we need pics of said stewardess </div></div>

Yep

I failed you guys there. I got no pics. She looked tactical enough, and kept feeding Wil and I free drinks, so naturally I assumed she was a member here and would respond to my initial post.

As long as you had a witness to the endeavor, the failure to photograph shall be pardoned.

That was a great time. Overwhelming. I agree that it was difficult to get around all of the areas in that building. I missed out on a few that I wanted to see, and discovered some that I didn't plan on.

It was good to meet some of the guys from this sight in person like Jason, Mike, Chad, Brian and Stu.

I put my hands on more nice gear and guns than I'll ever be able to afford in this lifetime.

Some of the high points of the trip for me:

Getting a free holster from Safariland. I told them that I'm having trouble getting a tan 6004 for my XD. I explained that I need it soon for shooting in the Sniper's Hide Cup. They kept passing me off to reps higher up the ladder until I got one that said "Give me your address I'll just mail one to you with a t-shirt if you wear my shirt at the Cup". Fucking awesome.

Bumping into an old friend and team mate of mine from the Army Reserve highpower rifle teams I used to compete with. This guy was an Army sniper in Vietnam and he won the high power nationals at Perry several times. More importantly he was a mentor and friend to me when I was learning how to shoot high power in the late eighties.

A face to face meeting with Phil Dater from GemTech supressors. Phil was my fathers college dorm roomate. They were good buds and used to make supressors and shoot together. I've spoken to him on the phone but we've never met in person. When I walked up to him and introduced myself, his jaw dropped.

Things I learned:

If a drop dead gorgeous young blonde sits next to you in the casino and makes you feel like your doing great with her, she probably expects to get paid for it.

I would like to spend some time training with a Horus reticle. I think my first impression of them being too cluttered and busy may have been wrong.

Safariland makes some slick attachements for their holsters and pouches. Very nice.

If you share a room with Capt. Kick Ass and don't wake up early enough he'll hit you in the face while you sleep. Just ask ToddACguy.

THERE IS MORE THAN ONE OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE ON THE STRIP. This is important to know if your the dumbass who volunteered to make reservations for a group of 20 very hungry gun nuts. SORRY GUYS.

I gotta have a Badger Ordnance 2008 action. Robust, oversized, heavy and very strong with six locking lugs and short bolt lift. I realize it isn't so new anymore but it's now on my "must have" list.

Have a plan and a floor map. Mark the specific booths you want to visit and don't spend too much time at any one of them. Save an extra day at the end to go back and bullshit with the ones you like. Start on one side and methodically work across aisle by aisle.

Wear some brand new running shoes with aftermarket gel insoles.

Bring hand sanitizer because you'll shake hands with strangers all day every day.

Wear a small backpack of some kind for the stuff you pick up.

Leave a little extra room in your luggage so you'll be able to bring stuff home.

Plan on having one full day with no plans when you return so you can finally get some sleep because there's no time for that in Vegas.

I'm sure there's much more but that's all I can come up with off the top of my head. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Marc

Great recaps guys thanks for sharing. Looks like overall everyone had a pretty good time. I hope to get there one of these years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I failed you guys there. I got no pics. She looked tactical enough, and kept feeding Wil and I free drinks, so naturally I assumed she was a member here and would respond to my initial post. </div></div>

oh trust... she was a looker for sure, and had a smile and wink to boot...

Be warned, if you prone out around 9Hotel, you might get raped.

IMG_0724.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, SHOT Show 2010 has come and gone. Much like everyone else who has been on their feet for 9 hours a day, I’m glad it’s over.
Me: “Oh, RedMan’s new bag!”
Guy : “That Stu guy is an asshole!”
Me: “No, I’ve talked to him before, he seemed nice as heck.”

I look up and see “Guy” is wearing a name badge that says Stu: RedMan Tactical. Whew…Good thing I didn’t say what I really thought about him.
laugh.gif

That happened in the APA Patriot) Booth. Jared Joplin has a new trigger guard / bottom metal that’s coming out that is OUTSTANDING. My only highlight from today was meeting Triad, Ken Darnell and The Gunny. </div></div>

Shaggy, Nice write up. I got a pic with Jared (and his APA gear), and Stu with his new ultralight rear bag. Spent a lot of time fondling the new scopes too and you will recognize the guys in the pics.

We brought out 85 Data Books and 50 Planning Calendars for the AmericanSnipers tables, and it was great seeing all the AS volunteers again.

1web.jpg

4web.jpg

3web.jpg

7web.jpg

15web.jpg

//i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af211/SHOT2010/9web.jpg

Mark, I was looking for you all friggin week and I never could find you. Good pics man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MarcS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If you share a room with Capt. Kick Ass and don't wake up early enough he'll hit you in the face while you sleep. Just ask ToddACguy.

</div></div>

In my defense, I woke up drunk. Not my fault.

Shaggy
Glad I got to meet yall at the very end. And to witness the nut shot which is SOP for CKA was like a flash back to the 2009 Bash.
go Saints

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DayWalker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shaggy
Glad I got to meet yall at the very end. And to witness the nut shot which is SOP for CKA was like a flash back to the 2009 Bash.
go Saints
</div></div>

Nut shots were funny, I think Wil won in the end though.

Mark, your gettin' old man!

Thought I would share two more.

ILTB.jpg

We loved this bar. Especially the Goddess in the middle. The picture almost describes one of the best ass/chaps combinations on the planet Earth.

nutup.jpg

Before the payout.

There were some gear pics here somewhere.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RussW1911 ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DayWalker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shaggy
go Saints
</div></div>

Nut shots were funny, I think Wil won in the end though.

Mark, your gettin' old man! </div></div>

Win? nah... but I did get a good shot in...lol