• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2010 Steel City Carbine Championhsip (Bhm, AL)

DT1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2006
Alabammer
The 2010 Steel City Carbine Championship will be held on Saturday, May 29th or Sunday, May 30th at Brock's Gap Training Center (Steel City Range)in Birmingham, AL.

The match will be a one day format, you can chose the day you want to shoot it. Match fee is only $60 which includes a shirt. Prizes distributed by random drawing at the conclusion of the match each day.

The previous two years, this match has filled up several weeks out, so if you think you want to shoot, don't wait too long to register. We can accommodate 75 shooters each day.

Further information and a registration form can be found on the Steel City Website. Hope to see you in May.

David Tapp
Match Director
http://www.scssa.org/new_page_3.htm

Re: 2010 Steel City Carbine Championhsip (Bhm, AL)

David,

Let me know if you need help RO'ing again this year.

Dave

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dlc356</div><div class="ubbcode-body">David,

Let me know if you need help RO'ing again this year.

Dave</div></div>

Yes Dave, it wouldn't be the same w/o you holding down the fort on one of the stages! Thanks for your offer of help.

LaRue has just committed to sponsor the match again this year. It will be a large time.

I'm looking forward to it. I'm sure it'll be a great match as usual. As far as I know I'll be available Saturday and Sunday.