• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2010 TPRC Thank you!

Re: 2010 TPRC Thank you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Religious Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was a great match. Thanks to the RO's, PRGC and Scott for putting it on. Thanks to Streamlight for my new flashlight and to all the other sponsors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV53rEHScXE </div></div>

cool video! if you can post some video of misses, it's confusing for some of the competitors when they hear what sounds like a good hit but it is actually rock near the target. something we as spotters deal with ad nauseum.

nick

TPRC Highlight Video

Finally finished it. 51 minutes of highlights including the Top 10 shooters and Mike losing the bet. Here's a link to get the full-length highlight video of the match:

Click Here For TPRC Highlight Video

tprc_artwork.001.jpg

Mason @ CST

Re: TPRC Highlight Video

I would like to thank everyone. Scott, all the RO's; you guys again made this a great match. To everyone pulling trigger, great job!
For me, this is more of a way to have fun and meet new people, which I accomplished very well. I shot like my vest says "NOOB".
There was enough of a challenge in every aspect of this match. Weather it was the weather, or the that elusive deer!
I can't say enough of this match. Maybe next year I will sport "Novice"!!!
Scott, RO's and especially the sponsors, I want to personally thank you, this is only posible because of you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Religious Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was a great match. Thanks to the RO's, PRGC and Scott for putting it on. Thanks to Streamlight for my new flashlight and to all the other sponsors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV53rEHScXE </div></div>

Nice video, thanks for sharing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pictures are up: http://www.thetprc.com/

Scores coming soon.

</div></div>

Nice pics! Mike definately has an artistic eye.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rksimple</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who was that Ryan? </div></div>

Can't remember his name. He was shooting a 6.5x47 and rolled in with Jicko IIRC.</div></div>

That was our friend Bob. He really impressed me. Scope and ammo problems the first day. No points and in almost last place. He still comes back and moves up (I think) 20 places and finishes well. He never quit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pictures are up: http://www.thetprc.com/

Scores coming soon.

</div></div>

Am I the only one that the link doesnt work for? Tells me some error about the bandwidth....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes, as soon as I get them from our scorer. </div></div>

Sorry for the delay guys....my computer went south. I was able to recover the final scores, I sent them to Scott. Since he is the MD I want to let him post them.

I also want to apologize for the delay in getting scores out, thanks for bearing with me and for your patience. I promise to do better next time (If Scott will have me again)

It was awesome seeing everyone at the match. Hope we see you all again in Phoenix, we promise better weather next time.

Stay safe,

Deb

we have killed Scott's site...

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Looks like a really put together match, I hope I can attend next year, appears to be really fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PSYOPS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bandwidth limit??!!??

What's music have to do with the website?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

It is from "Team Spooner"...
grin.gif

Yeah are they because I want a picture of Chiller for my gun room wall. Let me know.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah are they because I want a picture of Chiller for my gun room wall. Let me know.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Disturbing on ALL sorts of levels....

I left the targets for people to take at the prize table, since then, they got soaked with a whole weeks worth of rain and i threw them all out.

As for pictures, ill have to ask mikey.

Scores, finals will be up tonight.

Who left a Military style Gortex jacket at the range last weekend. I got it.

48th pl isn't Francis its one of the Shawns, i suck at copy/paste!

Thanks go out to Scott, the RO's, the sponsors and all the great stuff they gave us. I had a great time and will be back next year. Also a big thanks to La Rue tactical I came home with one of thier harris/La Rue combo bi-pods which is a realy cool set up.

Scott I just looked at all the pictures and they looked great.

Thanks again to all the people that put on the match.