• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: 2010

I surely hope its better than 2009. I don't know if I'll make through two years in a row of that kinda crap.

A word to the wise.........buckle up.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Get your fiscal houses in order,(hopefully you already have) and home preps.</span>2010-2011, are going to be a lot worse economically/globally,(barring a miracle ) than 2009...........
Sorry to be the one........but,believe it or not, at least I told ya.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fuck finaces, 2010 has to be better than 2009 for me! </div></div>

Didn't you have a blessed addition to your young family this past year?

Are you hoping for triplets this year?

Happy New Year!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Two Shoes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A word to the wise.........buckle up.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Get your fiscal houses in order,(hopefully you already have) and home preps.</span>2010-2011, are going to be a lot worse economically/globally,(barring a miracle ) than 2009...........
Sorry to be the one........but,believe it or not, at least I told ya. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Two Shoes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A word to the wise.........buckle up.
Sorry to be the one........but,believe it or not, at least I told ya. </div></div>

I have to agree. Those who are sworn to represent us have decided to openly ignore public opinion as if they have no fear of losing that which is most important to them. Personal power. Sort of odd, huh?

I say prepare for the worst, pray for the best, and get as many Americans to the polls as you can in 2010.

God Bless America. Even though we dont deserve it.

I think I'm going to say hell with it and just spend myself crazy this year. I don't know if there is a point in being fiscally conservative even on a personal level anymore.

Things changed slowly for the worse for me. It was like a frog in water as it heats up. You just try and dig yourself out of a whole but as income kept going down and down it has been unbearable.

I'm sure you are right on with this but if I may ask what do you base your prediction on?

Texans just a question what has happened to the super highway they were starting in Texas? Not looking to cause a political discussion just wondering if they are still building it or shut it down? Thanks Tex