• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2011 Gastonia NC police sniper competition!

Re: 2011 Gastonia NC police sniper competition!

I think its the best east coast event!

I shot in 2009, held the training briefing for 2010.

GREAT program, very professional.

John

Our PD is sending two teams down in sept.
Ill keep everyone updated.

We are still taking waiting list teams..We only have one team left on the waiting list.. of the 5 teams that were on the waiting list 4 have been moved to the active list. See everyone in September..

Any questions about the event feel free to ask ..We dont keep any secrets..

If you havent noticed, all events are listed on our webpage. They may have some minor changes last minute but for the most part we post everything and keep it all open.

I missed last years comp because of my wifes cancer, but am really excited about this years comp. Things are lining up to make it a great one.

We spent alot of time with the sponsor's at Shot this year in Vegas
cool.gif
(morning line is on Naugatuck to repeat). I have to say that they are the best and are really helping to make this years event one to remember.

Be safe and see you in Sept.

Hey guys New to the Forum but been around awhile. I just wanted to let you guys know that www.GUNN-FIGHTER.COM will be there at the Gastonia event taking pictures and video, Feel free to stop me and say hello and get a photo taken. thanks

Hey Eric,

I am new to the forum but would love to come and attend the event as a spectator. I am former law enforcement but now work in the non-profit sector in Lincoln County.

Is the event open to the public for just one day?

Thanks

You would be hard pressed to find a better comp. anywhere east of the Mississippi. The stages are good, but the people who put it on are what makes the difference.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: berm shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You would be hard pressed to find a better comp. anywhere east of the Mississippi. The stages are good, but the people who put it on are what makes the difference. </div></div>

+100

The amount of work and dedication that goes into this match is unreal.

The fact that it happens year after year, never lacking is even more spectacular.

If you are Mil/LEO and have never been, put this on your schedule and make time for it.

Have a good match this year gents, very sorry I cant make it.

Here is one of the COF from today
Irons then pistol
c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

c7.jpg

c8.jpg

Awesome event, well ran with plenty of ROs that were willing to help out with anything I needed. This event will definately be on my list to shoot next year. I had a great time hanging out with BoHoss and look forward to getting my hands on one of their custom rifles. PS....did you guys know Lucas made gun oil?..awesome stuff....photos taken by www.GUNN-FIGHTER.COM

Get up some standings man, Got some friends from 3rd group but I haven't heard from them since yesterday.

Got back yesterday after placing 13th and all I have to say is outstanding!
If my department allows me to come back next year Ill be there.

Great comp!!

I lost my thermometer instructions, can anybody help me out?

Thanks to everyone at Gastonia PD for putting on another great comp!! Had a great time as always!!

Thanks to the sponsors for the HUGE support!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucksthename</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had a great time hanging out with BoHoss and look forward to getting my hands on one of their custom rifles. PS....did you guys know Lucas made gun oil?..awesome stuff....photos taken by www.GUNN-FIGHTER.COM </div></div>

I hear our guys kicked butt. I have one of the rifles, let me know when you want to shoot it. Where are you located?

This match is one of the most awesome events in the country. I had no idea what I was getting in to, but I would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

this years even was awsome. the new "O" course was outstanding!!! as always GPD puts on a great event cant wait for 2012

I was supposed to get down there this year to help Scott McRee work the event. Scott is one of the event sponsors and a great guy so it really sucked getting hung up on other business and missing out.

Everything I've heard from Scott about this year's event tells me it was top notch and hopefully I can rearrange things and get down there next year.

McRee had a awesome booth, and I believe the "Top Shot" guys were using his system

Awesome Event!! This is a very high-quality event for L/E and Military. Lots of great shooters and equipment.
Thanks to the Gastonia crew for a fine job!!

Lucksthename,
Great to see Gunn-Fighter.Com covering the event. Thanks for posting pics here on Snipershide.
We will get together and shoot soon.

BHE

Im glad everyone had aa good time. We are currently looking at dates for next year , the DNC is in Charlotte next september so that is out. As soon as we know we will post it so everyone can make plans

I have always heard that if you shoot leo/mil, that this is the match to go to.

We are currently looking at Mid to late October..any of you guys know of any other comps that might conflict with? we are trying to keep it so people dont have to choose one over the other if we can help it.

After competing I definately know what weaknesses to work on now.