• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 2011 Updates for the Vanquish

RollingThunder51

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
U.S.A.

For those that are followings Dave's progress.

With the new year we will see some significant upgrades to the Vanquish. Here we see the new rear with base hook, Accu Shot Mono, new wedge slotted cheekrest. On the front end a new billet bipod armature with three 1913 pics and the Atlas Bipod. That is also the new Timney trigger with bottom safety made exclisively for David (flat shoe, 2 lb pull).

Dave was sold out again in 2010 and 2011 looks great.

Re: 2011 Updates for the Vanquish

Thats funny! When I bought mine, I told Dave he should put a mono-pod and also when I bought my atlas bipod, I walked over to Dave at the booth and said, THIS is a bipod.. I guess I'm a visionary...lol

I'm guessing that this is a Nemesis Arms and not EDM, right?

Never mind, just found it. Nemesis Arms it is.

I like it. Any idea if you can get the RND type tube and bipod put on it?

Can the new billet bipod armature be added onto pre 2011 Vanquish?

Yes, this can be added to pre 2011 Vanquish systems. We are not in full production at this time, however we will be within 45 days. By then we will also have pricing set up. We also have Thread Protectors for the 5/8x24 muzzle end ($20.00) in stock.