• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2012 Las Vegas Invitational Crap Shoot

Re: 2012 Las Vegas Invitational Crap Shoot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was great seeing all the shooters that I have become friends with over the years. Thanks for coming. Everyone was great. You guys made our job a lot easier with your great sportsmanship and ZERO whining. Hope you guys and Gina had a great time and enjoyed the match.
Thanks a lot to everyone that helped with this match. There is no way Roy I would have even thought about doing this without all the great help. Roger, Werner, Dane, Joe and his dad, Simon Victor, Gary, Randy, Dave, Ty, Aron, Bruno, Mike.

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Who am I forge</span>tti</span>ng?</span> I hope no one.

That would be Chris for one, but he keeps a low profile. LOL

Also please call or email the sponsers and thank them. It goes a long way.
Thanks
Kurt
I almost forgot, Congrts to all the top shooters for the great shooting. You have great shooting skills. </div></div>

Sorry about that Chris.
Thanks for your help. It was greatly apreaciated.

I had a great time at the 2012 LV Crap Shoot! Thank you to all the sponsors for the generous donations and support to this community. My teammates shot well and Matt was on fire, nice work buddy. Kurt, Roy and LV crew - NICE WORK! I hope I personally thanked everyone of you for sacrificing your weekend for us. If I didn't please accept my, "thank you" now.

I've created a new acronym for my shooting skill: FUBIT (word scramble of if and but). There were a lot of IFs & BUTs during my 3 PRS permformances, but I truly had a great time and met some fine people that made me feel welcome. To all of you on the PRS line - thank you.

Regards,
Lowe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

32 shooters participated and the scores were very tight. The winner was very clear with a .092", but 2nd with a score of .192" all the way to half of the shooters at 16th with a score of .387" made it a very tight race!

DSC_0022.jpg

</div></div>

The really impressive thing about this DTA rifle is I shot that 0.212. group pictured above after Ty took off the barrel to show us how quick and easy it could be changed. I would have expected a point of impact change or maybe the need to fire a couple of round for things to "settle." These groups where all shot with DTA factory rounds, which I thinks speaks to the consistency of the ammo as well.

Thank you Ty for putting this together and thank you to everyone that made the Crap Shoot a success! I hope to return the favor at the 2013 TPRC

I had a Great time at the Crap Shoot! I sure hope I get to come back.

The Match directors & RO's were some of the nicest & most efficient I have ever shot with. The courses of fire were challenging yet doable. I am still amazed at how many rounds we shot each day in such a short time. This speaks to the efficiency of the match directors & their crew.

I want to again say a Huge Thank You to Kurt, Roy and all the staff that helped & gave up there weekend for us to play. It was great to see some old friends I haven't seen in awhile & to meet new ones.

To all the sponsors a big THANK YOU, as usual you guys stepped up in a huge fashion!

See you guys in Texas!

Dean-o

Did anyone get a pic of the stage breakdown for Charlie/Deltathat they can post up? TIY

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gnzrme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did anyone get a pic of the stage breakdown for Charlie/Deltathat they can post up? TIY </div></div>
WOW 1st post from a Califiorina shooter about the match and its not even a thank you. It must be something in the water.

My apologies Kurt. I've been slammed ever since the match with work.

Like I told you and your crew at the match, it was a great time and I appreciate all the work and effort that goes into an event like this.

I had a great time and felt the quality of the event was well worth my time, resources, and efforts.

There were a few minor hiccups here and there, but nothing show stopping.

Round count was solid and we were done by early afternoon on each day.

One request though, any chance you can make sure we have less traffic going home next time?

Thanks,

Vu

I got my ass handed to me at this match and remarkably i still had a great time. I thought the COF was challenging but was a whole lot of fun. I can't believe i've been missing out on all these Vegas monthlies. Kurt, you did a hell of a job and you couldn't be a nicer guy. Your ROs were awesome too. Thank you all for organizing this so that we can have another place to come duke it out and have some fun. Your efforts are much appreciated and i think you just gained another monthly shooter whenever i can convince the wife to let me make more Vegas trips. "i promise it's just to go shooting, sweetie"
laugh.gif

Thanks again guys!
Food was delicious too!!

James Jeffries

I wanted to say thanks to the LV crew. This match ran as smooth as any match I've shot this year. The facility is awesome with a great view of Red Rock the whole time. I will definitely be back.

Also, to the sponsors, thank you so much. We continue to ask a lot of you and you continue to come through.

If anyone in the Vegas area heard that dog howling all weekend, that was my fault. I screwed the pooch big time!!

Kurt and Crew: Thanks for hosting a solid match. I had a good time even though my "trigger tourette's" got me again.

Good shooters, good crew, good friends....all in all it was a great weekend.

I really liked the match coins, and having them done with placement numbers was a very cool touch (even thought I'd personally have preferred mine without it for obvious reasons!!).

Congrats Matt, you need to make it to more major matches-you're a helluva shooter! Congrats too to Gina, Chris, Tim and Lowe-its a pleasure having you all to shoot with regularly and I appreciate all you've done for my shooting.

And of course a big THANK YOU to all the sponsors!!!!!