• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2012 NorCal TBRC Info

NorCal Vu

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2004
Sacramento Area
All,

I am getting a fair amount of emails/PMs/Texts concerning our 2012 TBRC.

Here is what we have so far.

When: September 29th and 30th. Friday the 28th will be a mandatory check in.

Where: Sac Valley Shooting Center

Cost: 250.00

6mm to 30cal @ 3100FPS max.

Round Count: 275 rounds...yes 275. We will be running 5 ranges at the same with about 50 range staff.

Number of Competitors: 80

Registration: This year we are doing a mix of invitational and open registration.

Who will get invites?

Competitors that have won major matches and/or consistently place well at national level events.

Sponsors and friends that have helped NCPPRC over the last 6 years grow into what it is today.

The rest of the slots will be filled by open registration.

Registration will open in March of 2012.

Thank you,

Vu

Re: 2012 NorCal TBRC Info

I know this will be an awesome match, the MD and staff put on an excellent event.

Team AZ LRPRS is looking forward to it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know this will be an awesome match, the MD and staff put on an excellent event.

Team AZ LRPRS is looking forward to it! </div></div>

Hells yeah!!
Especially since Vu worked so hard to get the date changed just for me!!!

275 round count, now that's what I'm talking about!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know this will be an awesome match, the MD and staff put on an excellent event.

Hells yeah!!

</div></div> Sorry sober, I think he did it for me! It is my birthday!
I am so looking forward to this match. last year was awesome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know this will be an awesome match, the MD and staff put on an excellent event.

Hells yeah!!

</div></div> Sorry sober, I think he did it for me! It is my birthday!
I am so looking forward to this match. last year was awesome.
</div></div>

It won't be on my birthday, but I'll be looking forward to it like it is...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: grandslam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> No kilts Hugh. </div></div>

Come on......
smile.gif

The Washington crew had a great time last year, hope we can do it again!

Vu and crew run a really awesome match!! Lots if excitement and tons if shooting, thanks again Vu!

Jake Vibbert

Wow, that sounds awesome. Will be standing in line.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ScottyS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, that sounds awesome. Will be standing in line.</div></div>

I'm right there with ya! Scott that would be really cool to get to finally meet you in person at the Nor Cal match.

Vu,
Can an inexperienced shooter apply and hope to learn? If not maybe work as a member of the range staff to adsorb the knowledge i will be surrounded by?

Pm me if I can do either or both of these things, thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All,

Round Count: 275 rounds...yes 275. We will be running 5 ranges at the same with about 50 range staff.

Registration: This year we are doing a mix of invitational and open registration.

Who will get invites?

Competitors that have won major matches and/or consistently place well at national level events.

Sponsors and friends that have helped NCPPRC over the last 6 years grow into what it is today.

Thank you,

Vu

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Young_Engineer_89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Vu,
Can an inexperienced shooter apply and hope to learn? If not maybe work as a member of the range staff to adsorb the knowledge i will be surrounded by?

Pm me if I can do either or both of these things, thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All,

Who will get invites?

Thank you,

Vu

</div></div> </div></div>

I am wondering the same thing. It's not TOO far of a drive for me and I would love to check out the scene at this caliber of match. Not to mention all the knowledge one could absorb while here. Please let me know if there is any way I can lend a hand.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and shooting wiht ya'all

I will be sending out invites in the next week or so.

To be perfectly honest, I think this match will fill with the invites alone. We may, or may not make it to open registration.

I'll post once I know more.

Vu

Please let me make the list, please let me make the list....

Vu, need address for that case of Rehab I need to send you
smile.gif

Fingers crossed! I need to get up there and start doing some shooting with you guys soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let the anxious waiting begin..... </div></div>

Remember, we all told you to ditch the skirt
wink.gif

Got my fingers crossed, ironic that it's not on my wife's birthday this year, and I don't have a wife anymore this year
laugh.gif

Steve,

You know you have a spot man, I can't say no to a guy that just got his balls back this year, and can get out and shoot! LMAO.

just fawking with u.

Vu

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
laugh.gif

I'd type more but I gotta go fire up the scooter and use them!! </div></div>

LMAO!!!

Thank you Steve for your hospitality as well as every other RO last weekend.

"I want that"

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0mfSfekiZeE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0mfSfekiZeE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Animal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
laugh.gif

I'd type more but I gotta go fire up the scooter and use them!! </div></div>
LMAO!!!

Thank you Steve for your hospitality as well as every other RO last weekend. </div></div>

Believe me, it was our pleasure buddy, the only downside to RO'ing is the limited time to spend with friends we don't see often enough!
Great to see you again and that was an awesome performance, congrats on the win!