• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2013 PCPR Challenge at altitude

snaglytooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2009
Francis, UT
This match will be held on 3000 acres of private propety near the Uintah mountains of northern Utah.

When-June 22-23
Check in and zero Saturday morning. Match starts at 12pm on Saturday--8:30 am on Sunday.

150 rounds for the match. Targets will be Known ranges out to 1100 yards, and UKD out to 700 Yards

ATV or offroad vehical required. We just don't want cars up there if it decides to rain.

Cost will be $100 per shooter. Includes dinner Saturday night and a match shirt if payed by June 1st.
Prizes Will be cash pay out 1-3 places. Amounts will depend on how many we get signed up.

Camping on site is available.

This year is going to be a test drive to see how things flow, and to get our feet wet. Next year will be much more official.

We are going to limit it to 30 shooters this year. Not sure we will get that many with the ammo shortages!

If you want to shoot post here and send me an email. I will email you an application for payment.
[email protected]

Please post any questions you may have.

Last edited:
Shooter list.
1. Austin S.>Paid
2. Jeff H.>Paid
3. James C. Paid
4. Bighammer50>PAID
5. Curtis> Paying
6. Holdon Paid
7. Jonsbass> Paid
8. Henry/SWR Paid
9. Jwaldo Paid
10. snipeshow87 Paid
11. Enfield Paid
12 RussW1911 Paid
13. Ed N
14. Familyman>PAID
15. Blackwhiskey>Paying
16. Blackwhiskey+1 Steve PAID
17. Jeramie Y.>Paid
18. Ron Y.>Paid
19. Bruno.
20. Jeff F.>Paid
21. Greg H.Paid
22. Mikeym1a>Paid
23. Robin Paying
24. David D
25. Webster Paid
27. Kurt S. PAID
28. Rodger C. PAID
29. Allan>Paid
30. Dan>Paid
31. Billy>Paid
32. Tracey Paid
33. Stalski Paid
34. Ty Paid
35. Dane Paid

Last edited:
Make sure you contact Eric for an application, posting here is only the first step. We are welcoming non shooters to assist in support roles.

Thanks For the interest guys! Really appreciate it.
I have sent out applications today to all that have emailed me.

This is what will be on the back of the shirts.
Any company that would like to sponsor the match in any way let me know and we can put your logo on the shirts as well. however I will not be asking for donations, this will be a cash pay out to 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

Yes the date is messed up! 22nd-23rd

Last edited:
Hey guys just a heads up.. I have sent out applications for payment and match info to those on the list marked with >. The rest of you never sent me an email to resond back to.

Payment is due by the first of June. NO pay NO play....

Eric

Sent some questions your way via FB. If you think it will be alright, sign me up. I'll check with the other two guys.

Alan

D. Miller and myself would love to attend. Put us down for a standby. If a couple spots become available, the check will be in the mail.
Thanks,
Ty

In for a standby spot if/when available. We have a place right next to that piece of land...so we will be up there anyways.

D. Miller and myself would love to attend. Put us down for a standby. If a couple spots become available, the check will be in the mail.
Thanks,
Ty

TY if you and dane want to shoot send me an email Ill make room for you guys. We have not recieved info from alot of those on the list.

I have updated the shooter list with those that have paid. It looks as if there will be a couple spots available. Let me know if you want to shoot.
Thanks Eric.

Sadly I cannot get someone to cover my on call at work for these two days. Please give my slot to a new shooter to give them the chance to experience this match. I will really miss being there, this sounds like a great match and night of camping!

Sadly I cannot get someone to cover my on call at work for these two days. Please give my slot to a new shooter to give them the chance to experience this match. I will really miss being there, this sounds like a great match and night of camping!

Sorry to hear that buddy. you will be missed.

So i just spent the day fixing 40 something different targets and getting things all ready for the match and I must say you guys are in for a treat! Im going to be taking them up the mountain next week and test driving the course my self! Should be a good challenge for you guys.

FYI I will post a more indepth description in the next couple days, but here is a bit of info.

You will park your vehicals at a designated spot and pack your gear from there. Once you leave your vehical you will NOT be going back untill the course is complete, so if you pack it in you may use it along the course. It will be a short 100-200 yard walk from the vehicals and the stations will be in close proximity to each other. Please be aware that this is not a developed shooting range this is a natural mountain setting....lots of trees and sage brush long pants would be advised.
Targets will be shot from a variety of postitions man made and natural between 250-1200 yards.
There will only be 1 UKD stage each day.
Round count is right around 120-150. Still tweaking it!!

If there are any questions please ask away.

If there is an opening I'd like to participate. If not I'd be happy to come help out... Cory said I could be his M.U.L.E.... I assume it's a Marine acronym for something high speed and awesome...

If there is an opening I'd like to participate. If not I'd be happy to come help out... Cory said I could be his M.U.L.E.... I assume it's a Marine acronym for something high speed and awesome...

If you want to shoot send me an email. I will get you the app please send payment ASAP.

Last edited:
just got involved and would like to know if we could come and watch some of the comp. And help you out if you need it

Last edited:
just got involved and would like to know if we could come and watch some of the comp. And help you out if you need it

Sorry for the long delay. Yes you may come watch/help. Keep in mind that people will not be coming and going from the parking areas once your up you stay till the end of the course.
I can make you a spotter if you would like to run a stage.
Let me know.

I would like to shoot but may be too late, if so I would still like to come and photograph the event. The setting would be very interesting from a photography view.