• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2014 AICS AX right folding?

Matt, I'm sure if/when AI offers the service Tom Irwin will probably make a post about it. I know they are still rolling out the new products.

I talked to Tom about it and he said check back later in the year, so sometime this fall they should be ready to do upgrades.

I have a Stiller Tac 300 barrel action in .300 win mag coming back from my smith in the near future and was hoping to nab one of the new AX chassis systems but I may have to grab the optic first while I wait.

I think I may be the only one that likes the polymer stock better.. yeah it doesn't fold to the smallest package but I take my bolt out when it goes in my pelican and I think the polymer stock would feel better the way I shoot with my left hand supporting the rear.

EuroOptic has just gotten in there first round or pre-orders for us dealers though I still don't have the one I preordered for a customer 7months ago. The customer since then has changed chassis so it'll be posted in the PX section as soon as I get mine.

Anyone heard any updates on the upgrading of old chassis to the new butt stock?

Also will the new AX chassis be available for the Tikka T3's?