• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision 2014 Crimson Trace Night Three Gun Match in Bend Oregon.

I^2 Technologies - Peter

I^2 Technologies - Peter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2002
Way out West Thank Goodness
2014 Midnight 3 Gun Invitational Preview HD 1080P - YouTube

Well year three has come and gone and despite the cold and rain of night one (that EVERYONE gutted out and did not stop!) this years event was a raging success with tons of shooting IN THE DARK ! ! ! All in all this whole match kicks alot of ass! Its a ton of work and I want to say thank you to Crimson Trace for putting this on every year and especially to the ROs who come out and work it! This match approaches MGM Ironman level of difficultly and then layers on the dark AND COLD ! ! ! Holy Crap you would never believe that it could hit 32 degrees in the middle of August but its the High Desert I have seen actual freezing temps.

Yours truly along with Gemtech and PWS sponsored Stage 6. It was an all IDAHO STAGE lol and it was aptly called Click Click BOOM!. It was a shoot house stage under NVGs (Dual PVS 14s) with supplied stage guns consisting of the following.

1. A Glock 17, Gemtech Suppresser, Crimson Trace IR Railmaster (with my LO mod).
2. A PWS Mk109 (selective fire) in 300 Blackout, Gemtech suppresor, Crimson Trace IR MV-600 grip (Also with my LO mod).
3. A JM Pro (Jerry Miculek Series) shotgun Crimson Trace IR Railmaster (again with my LO mod) All of which provided NO bloom sighting at very close ranges.

As in Past years each squad got a class on our set up utilizing two PVS 14s in our dual mount and then turned loose in the house. Tons "o" fun to be sure.

In past years we have always supported the media present with Night Vision Equipment and this year was no exception. Ms Jacqueline Carrizosa of Guns and Tactics magazine Who is a former Navy Rescue Swimmer and Gunners mate borrowed one of our set ups and knocked out quite a bit of coverage. Here are couple examples of her work, filming the AMU kids who did outstanding by the way! Yes Daniel Horner of AMU won it for the third year in a row!

Daniel Horner Click Click BOOM - YouTube

Joel Turner Click Click Boom - YouTube

Matt Sweeney Click Click Boom! - YouTube

Matt Sweeney Stage 7 M3GI Grip it & Rip it - YouTube

Nothing like the sound of double taps in the dark!!! We will be updating this with more pics and video over the next couple of days!

Last edited: