• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2014.....Walker Draw Tactical Challenge.....(Nebraska)

Thank you too Brian, Keye, DR, Simon and all the RO's who took their time to help run this match so smoothly. You all did a great job. The match was very well thought out and provided a wide range of shooting opportunities. I had a blast. I am hoping this becomes a yearly event. Also Thank you to all the sponsors who donated to this awesome sport.

Thanks to all the guys at OBGC for putting on a very fun and challenging shoot. Also, thanks to the amazing crew of RO's that worked their butts off all day to keep the shoot moving smoothly. I definitely want my name on the list if there are plans for another shoot next year! Thanks again!

Phenomenal job by the OBGC crew and RO's. Amazing location and it was very clear that a lot of work went into the stages and layout. Thanks for holding the match and would definitely go again next year if it becomes annual.

What a great match! Very challenging COF with great staff of ROs, awesome location, and just a flat out great group of people! I had a lot of fun and will definitely plan on marking my calendar for this event next year.

Brian, Tiffany(hope I got it right), DR, Keye, and everyone else in the OBGC, my hats off to you folks! You truly did a great job and you should be extremely proud of what you accomplished! I can't imagine all of the hard work that went into this. Thanks for being such gracious hosts!

Big thanks to the sponsors who so generously contributed to the prize table.

Having shot in PRS matches, this definitely has PRS written all over it if Brian and the OBGC decide to host a PRS match here. It definitely has my vote and support to be a PRS event. Finally......a great match that isn't a 8-12 hour drive!

WOW.....Thanks for all the compliments guys, that means a lot. At the end of the day it's not what you know, it's who you know. A big thanks goes out to our families and friends, especially our RO's and Sponsors.

We also had an outstanding group of shooters, which made our job easier. We really appreciate everyone making the trip.

Match results, pictures, and videos will be posted soon.

Thanks again.......

Great match and a big thanks to all the ROs and staff for all the hard work they put in, definitely looking forward to returning again.

Thank you to all of the shooters who participated in our event. It was a lot of work BUT the overwhelming amount of positive feedback made it all worth it. Brian, DR and myself are already talking about what areas we need to improve on to make this a shoot that keeps you coming back for more.

A huge thanks to all of our sponsors as well.... The majority (if not all of them) were very responsive and excited to offer many great products/services!

Last edited:
You know a shoot is awesome when you have a great time simply being an RO. Looking forward to the next one for sure. Great job brian, tiff, DR, and key.

Here is a slideshow of all the pics Tiffany took, bare with me I have no editing skills, I don't even know how to add audio. I will be sending everything to DR so he can make a way better video. Enjoy, and for those of you who left right away, you missed out on all the fun rifles "full autos" that Scott from American Reaper Arms brought. Thanks again Scott, you made my dream come true by letting me shoot your Glock 18........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6-mGiFG_Nw

What a great match! Very challenging COF with great staff of ROs, awesome location, and just a flat out great group of people! I had a lot of fun and will definitely plan on marking my calendar for this event next year.

Brian, Tiffany(hope I got it right), DR, Keye, and everyone else in the OBGC, my hats off to you folks! You truly did a great job and you should be extremely proud of what you accomplished! I can't imagine all of the hard work that went into this. Thanks for being such gracious hosts!

Big thanks to the sponsors who so generously contributed to the prize table.

Having shot in PRS matches, this definitely has PRS written all over it if Brian and the OBGC decide to host a PRS match here. It definitely has my vote and support to be a PRS event. Finally......a great match that isn't a 8-12 hour drive!

Thanks for the kind words guys. We tried to pull from all of the different competitive circuits to create our own style. I had several people that shoot PRS matches say they loved this layout and style. The 8-12 hour drive is the reason we pushed for this shoot in the first place. There is no reason why we cant have our own regional presence in this sport.
Our lack of population and abundance of impact areas provides our area with a wealth of excellent shooters. I saw a good mix of shooters, older and younger, ranked PRS shooters to first timers. The best part was everyone got along great, I saw lots of smiles, and we didn't have any safety issues. Keep shooting gents!

Results are posted on the first post of page one along with a few other videos.......I still can't believe we didn't get any video of the Fatal Funnel "pistol pit"......my bad.

I got the whole fatal funnel on video Bribri....just sayin :) I'll put it on our facebook page!