• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up 2019 Wisconsin Events thread and shooting discussion

oneshot.onehit

Trigger Puller
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2010
USA
2019 Events info to start off the year.

TNT event New Year’s Eve day - Marshfield, WI
WI Precision Rifle events
Border Wars events

Chime in with questions and discussion and everyone have a great year pulling the trigger.

FYI I do not run any of the above events, only passing along the info found.

oneshot.
JH
12871759-E9F9-47C3-9B21-27B5ABC716B9.png
23213C9D-096A-4A34-9F2F-672BD096738E.png
797E5D54-A70D-487C-83F1-FB91E8593EAD.png

It was a great time at the New Year’s Day shoot at the TNT, I’m glad I went. It was a good reunion/camaraderie of our group with folks coming from Wautoma, Sheboygan and Appleton and locally.

Excellent shooting everyone.

Cheers
Oneshot.onehit
JH

I am located very close to the Highlands Sportmans Club. Do you know anything about it? I heard they have a 1000 yard range but their website doesn't mention it at all. I am guessing it is for members only?

Blackmax12
If I ain’t mistaken that is the range by Cascade, I have not shot there but I know a few members on here have this last year. Hopefully they will chime in.

Oneshot.onehit
JH

New Years was a good time ? last night was too. My neck is sore as shit!! Not used to pushing down on the stock for stability.. I should probably keep a closer eye on this so some good info doesn’t slip between the cracks

Reactions: oneshot.onehit
Check out Wisconsin Precision Rifle Steel Challenge on Facebook for more about the Cascade/Highlands matches.

Info on the next TNT shoot

Feb. 10th - is the next shoot for score at the T&T club. Sign up and shoot at 10AM. Shoot in order you sign up. 10 Shots for score, same format as before with tiebreaker being the tighter group. Up to 2 rifles per person, but if you borrow a rifle you shoot Once. Spouse and under 18 can shoot and will not count as borrowing a rifle. Any Rest !! No calibers larger than .338 and no rimfires.

So from the info I see, it will be 10 rounds for score and tightest group versus 5 and some folks can shoot two rifles now versus just 1, if it complies with their rules.

Cheers
Oneshot.onehit
JH

Reactions: mercracing
How’s the shooting going guys? It’s finally getting hot and I know a few are at the ko2m. Last weekend I managed to get a little plinking in with cash. He worked off the tripod for the first time.

I managed to finally shoot my 6creed and found out it doesn’t like Prime ammo so I sent the bolt out to be bushed; along with a couple other bolts

How’s the shooting going guys? It’s finally getting hot and I know a few are at the ko2m. Last weekend I managed to get a little plinking in with cash. He worked off the tripod for the first time. View attachment 7103631
I managed to finally shoot my 6creed and found out it doesn’t like Prime ammo so I sent the bolt out to be bushed; along with a couple other boltsView attachment 7103634

Bolt is back from getting the pin bushed. The results are on the left. The right was from before bushing
D1C9FB8E-B702-4032-8FDA-E017F6E310E9.jpeg