• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

Hehe, every time i log in to purchase, it says its undergoing maintenance. :p Tells you how much we love MDT stuff. :p

Reactions: MDT_Josh
Hey everyone,

We are now live on www.mdttac.com and www.oryxchassis.com for our Legendary Black Friday, so make sure to come by and check us out! If you have any issues, please e-mail [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can. Please note the website will be the place to make orders, and we are working extended hours to ensure we get you taken care of!
It says there are no shipping options available when I go to check out.

Reactions: jarred33
The website didn't even make it 3 minutes.

I clicked to submit my order at 4:03 on a cyke pod and its crashed

Reactions: jarred33
NVM, just got a email confirmation that my order went through.

Last edited:
I should be able to checkout as a guest and pay. This login to your account bullshit is fucking me. I cant even reset my password lol I just want to give you guys money. Can I please give you money!!??

I should be able to checkout as a guest and pay. This login to your account bullshit is fucking me. I cant even reset my password lol I just want to give you guys money. Can I please give you money!!??
They don't want it! Give it to me instead! :D

Gen2 Ckye-Pod will be out by the time we can buy the Black Friday Sale. :LOL:

Now I have no clue if my order even went through. When it refreshed the checkout page was greyed out and when I clicked on my cart to try it over again it was gone. I'm assuming it didn't

MDT website was a shit show .... added to cart, hit check out - came up with website is down, refresh item is missing out cart, add again, website is down ... one would think they would test this shit.

Being in tech industry this shit isnt hard .. but they made it hard. Oh well spend it somewhere else

APA's black friday has started basically 15% off

This is what it was like scheduling classes in grad school, I’ll never forget seeing the the it guy sprinting from the building as the site went down.

Reactions: flyfisher117
If you think you made it all the way through your order, check your email. I got a late confirmation when I didn't think it completed my order.

Yes, you can check out as a guest!

I was on the site first thing, got items into my cart and could not checkout because I needed a password to my account since it recognized my email. I cant pay as a guest. I call BS

Was there a trick to it? I've tried adding it to cart about 50 times now, it won't add.
The cart has crashed so there isn't a trick to it, keep refreshing we are rebooting right now.

I appreciate you guys doing the sale and putting up with all this shit. Can't be fun for you guys working on thanksgiving and getting the shaft for trying to give people good deals
seconded. but i am mashing the buttons pretty hard to try and get a double pull ckye pod!!

Reactions: ashworth