• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

Thanks! I don't have instagram, just FB which they haven't mentioned anything yet on. I did google it just now and I can see the thumbnail on the post you are referring to but can't open it without an account. It appears though to only be on 11/25, is that correct? Did they provide any more info with that post, or just that it is happening?

Screenshot_3.png

Reactions: jb0311
Thanks! I don't have instagram, just FB which they haven't mentioned anything yet on. I did google it just now and I can see the thumbnail on the post you are referring to but can't open it without an account. It appears though to only be on 11/25, is that correct? Did they provide any more info with that post, or just that it is happening?
The date was the only info provided.

OK folks, here's the skinny:

I consolidated everything on sale into a single category on our website so it's super easy to navigate.

The prices for everything in that category are marked down currently. If you're using the following code it will give you an additional 10% off at checkout. The sale is currently live!

Brakes are on a RIDICULOUS deal. If you use the code a Jetblast is $99 on sale, add the code and you're looking at a Jetblast for under 90 bucks. These aren't blems, we just made a massive batch of them for an OEM client and I need to get the overstock gone.

Thanksgiving2020!

We will NOT be honoring 3 day rush fees with this sale. I just don't see it being a valid capability.

Furthermore I added a new product to the website, this was the big announcement I was talking about with @BLKWLFK9 on the Just F'n Send it podcast the other night.

We are offering a barrel nut prefit option now that is much more affordable. These are no different in quality from the other barrel nut and shouldered prefits. We're using the same Rock Creek barrel blanks.

They are only available in button blanks. They're all lapped, dialed in at both ends, etc. I won't make a barrel without dialing it in, my conscience just won't let me do it.

But, the SKU's are limited to a few options which is how we can offer such a crazy price on them.

223, 6 and 6.5 creed
3 lengths
3 contours

There is no customization offered and they ship fast, we're aiming for 1 week once everything is up and running at normal speed. There are 50 barrels a month available, no backorders.

Let's finish off 2020 with a bang and blow this sale to pieces!

View attachment 7477360

And finally:

Our prices have been pretty fixed for several years. It is with disappointment that I must announce that on January 1st the cost of our barrels is going to increase approximately $35 across the board to cover the increased costs of production. We do not currently foresee a price increase on bullets happening before April 2021 but the copper and overall metals commodities markets have gone up substantially in the past few months and we have to react to it.

Any idea on what the wait time would be like for a 6mm Dasher for a Terminus Zeus?

Me : Well, I want a 7mm SAUM barrel for my TL3. I'll just punt that to next year. Save some money.
@bohem : Prefits on sale!
Me : Goddamnit!

• Haha
Reactions: ACard
Furthermore I added a new product to the website, this was the big announcement I was talking about with @BLKWLFK9 on the Just F'n Send it podcast the other night.

We are offering a barrel nut prefit option now that is much more affordable. These are no different in quality from the other barrel nut and shouldered prefits. We're using the same Rock Creek barrel blanks.

They are only available in button blanks. They're all lapped, dialed in at both ends, etc. I won't make a barrel without dialing it in, my conscience just won't let me do it.

But, the SKU's are limited to a few options which is how we can offer such a crazy price on them.

223, 6 and 6.5 creed
3 lengths
3 contours

There is no customization offered and they ship fast, we're aiming for 1 week once everything is up and running at normal speed. There are 50 barrels a month available, no backorders.

The 3 contours listed are:
  • #3B
  • M24
  • Straight taper
But I'm not sure I see the specs on the Straight Taper for a Tikka. Am I missing it?

The 3 contours listed are:
  • #3B
  • M24
  • Straight taper
But I'm not sure I see the specs on the Straight Taper for a Tikka. Am I missing it?
I'm also curious about the straight taper.

Me : Well, I want a 7mm SAUM barrel for my TL3. I'll just punt that to next year. Save some money.
@bohem : Prefits on sale!
Me : Goddamnit!

He almost had me....pull a deal like that for shouldered prefits and I would have lost some money...

Reactions: ToddM
Can you put your website address in your profile? If you search Powder River Precision it takes you to another site. I had to go to your facebook page to find the address.
My apologies, the website is out of commission for the time being. Feel free to shoot me a PM or give me a call 307-622-3413

At least I was able to get through to the MDT page and order some mags last year. KRG page kept giving me the finger.
That's actually what I was referring to. Seems like every time they have a holiday sale it is scheduled to start at a weird time, doesn't actually start when they say it will, and the website and shopping cart system crash. And each time they lock commenting on their social media posts about the sale because they know people would complain about the issues if they didn't.

Took part in a black friday sale of theirs a couple years back. They said it would start at 2AM MST (WTF), nothing regarding the sale showed up on the site for about an hour and half after that, and everything kept crashing so bad that it took another 2 hours before it actually accepted my CC info.

I Didn't even know MDT had issues last year, so I kinda feel bad because it sounded like I was mocking them. Really, I was mocking KRG.

Reactions: MC56
That's actually what I was referring to. Seems like every time they have a holiday sale it is scheduled to start at a weird time, doesn't actually start when they say it will, and the website and shopping cart system crash. And each time they lock commenting on their social media posts about the sale because they know people would complain about the issues if they didn't.

Took part in a black friday sale of theirs a couple years back. They said it would start at 2AM MST (WTF), nothing regarding the sale showed up on the site for about an hour and half after that, and everything kept crashing so bad that it took another 2 hours before it actually accepted my CC info.

I Didn't even know MDT had issues last year, so I kinda feel bad because it sounded like I was mocking them. Really, I was mocking KRG.

2am MST works for me...I'm on the east coast and that's when I wake up for work haha

PVA is going to have some killer deals this black friday. Josh didnt do a Labor day sale so the savings will be rolled into black friday. Brakes will be super cheap and Josh has a handful of custom actions that he will do complete barreled actions plus triggers. One barreled action per day, and first come first served. Also, i believe there will be a sale on the Seneca and Cayuga solids.

I may need to get some 212 Senecas for my .300NM...

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
I would have ended up divorced if he was doing $350 shouldered prefits.

I could do that but not with custom configurations. That is the rub on sales, folks want something like a 30" 7-300 PRC Ackley Improved and then get upset when I dont include those things. Custom made products that are virtually all going to be a 1 off can't really go on sale. Every time I have tried it we got burned.

any idea whether SWFA will be doing a black Friday sale on their SS line of optics?

I could do that but not with custom configurations.

6 BR, Dasher, GT, Creedmoor
6.5 Creedmoor, x47L

20-24-26" lengths

3B, Rem Varmint (or Med Palma), M24 contours

Shouldered for at least the most popular actions previously offered by PVA (Nucleus, Origin, etc.)

Shut up and take our money...please :LOL:

There are like 63 SKU combinations in there dude. 🤣

Well beggars can't be choosers and we're here to make this easy for you!

...so Rem Varmint contour, 22 or 26", and 6 BR, Dasher or GT chamberings for Nucleus & Origin actions only.

You could call it the Black Friday SH Poors Sale! ;)

Reactions: DarinC

...so Rem Varmint contour, 22 or 26", and 6 BR, Dasher or GT chamberings for Nucleus & Origin actions only.

How about

6BR
6Dasher
M24
26"

Pick your action

That i could do if we had 30 orders

@bohem,

Went to check out, 10% code (thanksgiving2020!) is expired? Was that only for yesterday...not being a wise-arse...thought it was good until the 27th?

ZY

Come on now! None of those help me out at all. I need some Tikka barrels in 3b contour (22-250 and 243)😁. I can definitely see where it would be a headache for Josh. To many variations.

Maybe we should do a monthly group buy?
1 chambering a month, fixed contour and length. Choose your action?

I can see doing that for something like 15 slots a month
Add a projectile bundle option to that. I'm still hoping you make .257 Seneca's ??? Black Jack is out of their std 131's..........it'd be a good time ;)

I have 2 of your .257 barrels that need fed.

Add a projectile bundle option to that. I'm still hoping you make .257 Seneca's ??? Black Jack is out of their std 131's..........it'd be a good time ;)

I have 2 of your .257 barrels that need fed.
I have 120gr Seneca 25s in stock

Please send an email to [email protected] and he will hook you up. I need to add them to the website but I have them.

They are the same price as the 124gr 6.5mm Seneca

Hoping for a rimx barreled action or atlas Gunworks Black Friday deal.

Maybe we should do a monthly group buy?
1 chambering a month, fixed contour and length. Choose your action?

I can see doing that for something like 15 slots a month
That would be amazing please do