• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

https://akt1sport.com

AKT1 Electronic Earmuff On Sale for $84.00, buy 2 for $147.00. Free shipping, no tax...

• 6x amplification
  • Multi-Directional microphones for clear 360 degree situational hearing
  • 25 NRR
  • Soft hand-sewn memory foam cushions
    • Made of soft breathable material so you stay comfortable longer
    • Longest lasting cushions in the industry...seriously!
  • Secure, Custom headband
    • Hand-sewn mesh inserts to maximize air-flow and remain cool
    • Mesh-cut out on top to wear comfortably with a ball cap
    • Adjust from extra large to small, more range and secure fit than ever before
  • Passive and impact noise blocking for constant protection
  • Instant attack time, using compression technology to bring it down to 82 decibels. Recovery based on when the surrounding environment comes back to safe level.
  • Gun-stock cut-out for use with long guns or hand guns
  • Rubber control knob to easily adjust noise levels up or down, even with gloved hands
  • 4 hour auto-shut off to conserve batter life
  • AUX input jack
View attachment 7485587
I wonder how good these are have you tried them.and wondering about the cheek weld

@MDT_OFFICIAL
@MDT_Josh

I just realized the shipping & billing address on my order are both the same when they shouldn't be. My shipping address was correct on the order but the billing was not. I ended up using the shipping address as the billing as well.

I know sometimes the payment won't go through or it won't process if it does not match the card info. Is this going to be the case here? If it is, can we get that corrected?

Reactions: MDT_Josh
@MDT_OFFICIAL Thanks! I know it's a pain in the dick when a website crashes, and the masses arrive by the bus load that want to gang rape you for a server that crashed on the other side of the country. I was able to get my order through eventually, albeit it out of stock on a couple items I wanted, but whatever. If that's my biggest problem today, I'll take it.

Your professionalism in this thread and as a business in the community is bar none.

Hold tight for an email from me bitching about 12 weeks backorder on the grip! :)

Thanks again for the product, support, and customer service.

Thank you for your kind words and understanding. We will be looking at a new solution as obviously we haven't quite got it sorted. Sounds good, rest assured our production team will be working tirelessly to get items produced and out to the customers that ordered them as soon as possible.

@MDT_OFFICIAL
@MDT_Josh

I just realized the shipping & billing address on my order are both the same when they shouldn't be. My shipping address was correct on the order but the billing was not. I ended up using the shipping address as the billing as well.

I know sometimes the payment won't go through or it won't process if it does not match the card info. Is this going to be the case here? If it is, can we get that corrected?

If it went through your good to go. Our processor won't allow anything to go through and get rejected.

Reactions: patscrazy
So if I put a billet scope level in my cart and use 'buybillet' coded I still get the pro lever? That was confusing to my playing around on the site.

No, there's the level/pro series lever combo that you can buy and get a free lever. Or you can buy a level full price and put the model you need in the notes at checkout if it isn't listed in the combo. I cannot offer a lever with the level discount, i'd lose money.

Reactions: AggieJack
Was able to grab 5 MDT blemish SA magazines for $24 each. Took many tries to get the transaction through the website when the sale started, but ultimately was successful!

Yeah, I was on 15 min before the MDT sale. Logged into my account, and ready on mobile, and two different PC's.
Sure enough, just as the sale started, system crash. Could not add to a cart.
Kept trying over and over on all three devices for over an hour. Then, when I was finally able to add a factory second to the cart, I was giddy. But alas, out of stock. DAMN thats frustrating! So ok, let me at least get a couple factory second mags, but nope, out of stock. So i went over to optics planet and bought a folding stock adapter that was the exact same price on the MDT black friday site.

MDT needs a better IT dept. They must use some millenial dude who does not know SQL code or MongoDB.
So MDT Josh reached out to me to try to make it right. Now that is excellent customer care right there!

Fairly close, it's lighter in color but similar. Doesn't look.....bad I suppose I'd say.

Might try one of these. Does it have any sort of scope leveling capability similar in function to the spuhr wedge?

i don't see on their page a blem tab. I must be missing something

They've sold out I believe sometime mid-day on Saturday. Gen 2s will be available soon!

Was able to grab 5 MDT blemish SA magazines for $24 each. Took many tries to get the transaction through the website when the sale started, but ultimately was successful!

Glad to hear it!

Same, I waited until the next morning and was able to snag an LSS XL chassis

Nice!

So MDT Josh reached out to me to try to make it right. Now that is excellent customer care right there!

We will be getting back to everyone in this thread, it will take some time but we will be starting on that next week!

Reactions: LV Precision
What is this concept of 'saving money' you speak of. I would like to learn how to do this.

I have no idea anymore because I had no intentions of building another gun or buying anything this black friday and here I am with an lss xl chasis, 4 pink mags, a holster, and some more ammo on the way. FUCK

I got me 20 of these too

Eta: 2 10-packs. LOL

So, thats 40 mags I got this weekend 😏😏

I got me 20 of these too

Eta: 2 10-packs. LOL

So, thats 40 mags I got this weekend 😏😏

STOP POSTING LINKS TO GOOD DEALS!! I need to save my money and I have extremely low impulse control!

STOP POSTING LINKS TO GOOD DEALS!! I need to save my money and I have extremely low impulse control!
Thats actually regular pricing for the Okay Industries Surefeeds. Thats all I've bought for years. Good gear.

Surefeed Magazines: Reliably Stacking Commies for over 45 years.
Screenshot_20201129-215518_Chrome.jpg

lol, i keep checking this, but i am actually afraid of seeing a deal i can't pass up.

Reactions: Puget Shooter
Managed to grab the Ckye pod last night! Got an confirmation email, let’s hope it doesn’t get canceled. 😁

tacticool? i actually like their apex pants because they look normal and are comfortable.

No, there's the level/pro series lever combo that you can buy and get a free lever. Or you can buy a level full price and put the model you need in the notes at checkout if it isn't listed in the combo. I cannot offer a lever with the level discount, i'd lose money.
Thanks! I ended up ordering the combo shortly after I posted to ask you. Lack of sleep was making it more difficult for me than it should have been.

28% off: $390 for 3M Pelton ComTac V Defenders

thats a great deal!!!

Academy Sports has some pretty good deals on Athlon optics. Midas Tac 6 - $503, Cronus 7-42x60mm tactical spotting scope $749
Rakuten has another 7% cash back.

Reactions: desertshtr
Any possible buyers of this should be aware that these are not the threaded/3-lug barrel version nor do they have any HK USA Warranty.

I almost bit too.....until i read that same thing.
I'm gonna hold out for a new one rather than this import version.

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for sticking with us during our outage there and rest assured our hosting company is going to be getting an ear full. For this thread, we will be getting back to everyone who issues and following up as time allows. If you had an issue during the sale don't hesitate to reach out to us directly through [email protected]. Our support staff is going to head off now and be back bright and early tomorrow. We hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and wish the best to everyone!
I thought we should get our order off as fast as possible if the sever is up then if there are any corrections we should get in touch with support.

I did that instead of placing another order for a correction on LOP. Maybe I should have just placed a second order for the same stock??

Also, some new factory seconds items have been loaded in, check it out!

I was on shortly after you posted this, but I guess I was just one of many. I could never get it added to my cart.

I'd still like one, do you plan on offering this before next year's BF sale?

I was on shortly after you posted this, but I guess I was just one of many. I could never get it added to my cart.

I'd still like one, do you plan on offering this before next year's BF sale?
Im sure it will be like always where they are held for the bf sale

Not rifle related but if you are looking at high end 2011s: Phoenix trinity is doing 3 free additional barrels with their race shop honcho model.

Reactions: nmcclure